Other XeoHost.com - rapidleech, torrentflux, 1 gbps port, from $4/month -USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a Big Pain.................we finallly transfered all of our customer to our new servers:)

So Friends who is our customer please check ur mail............u got the new info for ur rapidleech & torrentflux and ur previous one will be activate for 48Hours so that u can transfer files from ur previous server

Now the rapidleech speed is faster then the previous one

New Server Demo is ready...............if any one wants to check the demo
please pm me or contact at mail

[xeohost.com]Rapidleech + Torrentflux Combo 1GBPS Speed Starting at $3.5(See Coupon)

Hi guys here is my RL and TF Downloading Rate:

1cb6d4.png

qPjS2.png

I hope u guys will enjoy there service like i do.

I will keep updating about there services.

Your hotfile DL speeds are pretty darn fast.

Upload speeds to FileServe and Hotfile seemed a bit slow though. FileSonic upload was fine.
I'll consider your plans. Thanks for the demo!

Just yesterday, I decided to try out xeoHost basic package and I paid and got my a/c activated pretty fast.All good so far, but then I tried uploading my RL script using Filezilla as instructed by the guy who emailed me the a/c info. He kept giving me instructions, then abruptly stopped when it was around 10 pm IST. The problem is, neither Filezilla nor SmartFtp or any ftp software seem to work, this error is shown.(I'm sure problem is not at my end coz my local ftp works fine)
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

So I decided to try out my favourite Dreamweaver CS5 inbuilt FTP and it actually kind of worked, I could see all the files in the remote server. So now I deleted the files (I know it wz stupid, but I was kinda thrilled about hosting my script) and ooff ! when I tried to upload my files, Dw could't do it. So now I'm practically left with a dead space. I tried to contact the 'email guy'. Seems not to respond. Please advice me to the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back