Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy,

http://www.rlslog.net/hotfile-ordered-to-share-user-data-with-the-mpaa/#more-148650

I am kind of worry after hearing that HOTFILE has been ordered by court to give out IP addresses of their top 500 affiliates. I just want to know if you guys get into an lawsuit with MPAA like hotfile did, would you guys give out the information on the affiliates such as their IP location because I am within the top 500 affiliates. Also, I would like to know where wupload is based?

Hi Willy,

http://www.rlslog.net/hotfile-ordered-to-share-user-data-with-the-mpaa/#more-148650

I am kind of worry after hearing that HOTFILE has been ordered by court to give out IP addresses of their top 500 affiliates. I just want to know if you guys get into an lawsuit with MPAA like hotfile did, would you guys give out the information on the affiliates such as their IP location because I am within the top 500 affiliates. Also, I would like to know where wupload is based?

This does not apply to us whatsoever. Different company, different product, etc. etc.

Regards,
Willy

???? why you said that ??? look what hapnd to filesonic you want willy to die 2 pliz delate what you said i dealte what i said lets not start war

i hope so sry willy i try to say how much i love wuploaddd but i think i start warrrr(hope no)and willy can you look at the msg i send you ???

First of all, either learn some decent english or stop google translator, it doesn't make sense.

War? Really? You and your spamming brothers are destroying Wupload, I get pm's from angry premium members referred from my files with nasty comments about Wupload, as if I own it.

You want to make serious money? Stop posting everything others post. Post your own, get a RDP and stop leeching Wup files.

P.S Some english lessons won't hurt either

see you start war first im sure you know you know what i dont have power for think what you want do what you want im out of this and you think war its juke i fight in one
stop the fight guys...it's not nice ;) this is a suport thread not a war one...
i dont want be part of intreant war i alrdy be in realy war i ask him delate what he said i dealte what i said but look what he write im out of here hope it will stop here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back