Status
Not open for further replies.
help willy

willy it seems it earned 0.6$ in a past few days, I'd wonder why is it my earn today gets 0.4$? .. :(

my Account ID: delmarz

Hoping for your great response

Thank You,

Hey Willy.
I am on 70% PPS
My username: avineshwar
Account type: Premium

I am not getting 110% sales thing which is currently going in WUpload.com
Kindly see to it.
I have also opened ticket regarding it but it is not being answered!
Also, the promo balance column is gone!

[SLIDE]http://pokit.org/get/fcfcd751ec48a049ff18ee9740d7d839.jpg[/SLIDE]

I also got a sale on 29th, i didnt got its promo added too!
also, the promo balance hasnt been added in the unpaid amount.
kindly see to it,
it seems serious to me..

regards.

Last edited:
it has been said countless of time that the balance will be added when the promo ran out.

@willy - earnings are very low today, as compared to yesterday. are stats frozen?

I'm looking into this right now, ForSight!

Regards,
Willy!

willy it seems it earned 0.6$ in a past few days, I'd wonder why is it my earn today gets 0.4$? .. :(

my Account ID: d****

Hoping for your great response

Thank You,

I don't quite understand your question, delmarz!

Regards,
Willy!

it has been said countless of time that the balance will be added when the promo ran out.

@willy - earnings are very low today, as compared to yesterday. are stats frozen?

Stats are counting correctly, darkpichu!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
STATS FROZEN for more then a week

Willy: my USER ID = 4817
I sent a support ticket to the ID 11664 and it put solved in the case solved status handler is "June" .BUT in fact the outcome was even worst for the whole week... see pic below for the frozen stats .. i hope i can get a good answer to that..
180aa5.jpg

I sent a support ticket to the ID 13427
I Can not login to my account because I have to log in, then pop up a message : We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (119.XX.XX.XX) and have been temporarily blocked. Please help me with. I am working on again.
Thank You.

Willy: my USER ID = 4xxx
I sent a support ticket to the ID 1xxxx and it put solved in the case solved status handler is "xxxx" .BUT in fact the outcome was even worst for the whole week... see pic below for the frozen stats .. i hope i can get a good answer to that..
180aa5.jpg

1) Please, all - stop posting your user information in the thread :facepalm:
2) Your stats aren't frozen - you're on 70% PPS and you haven't made any sales!

Regards,
Willy

please check s89.wupload.com

What do you need me to check, Thunders?

PM me a little bit more info, please!

Regards,
Willy!

hi willy
could you add the function that shows from where the files get downloads and sales i mean the referring websites, that will help a lot.

hi willy
could you add the function that shows from where the files get downloads and sales i mean the referring websites, that will help a lot.

Yes thats a good suggestion part4, I would love to see from which websites people come to download my files.
If I know that I can change my primary website where I post first. Please Willy bring this function :) (You know from which website people buy premium accounts so how hard can it be to let show us via which website they download from).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back