Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy when I upload using browser, it uploads pretty fast but when it comes to generating the link, its like pending forever... can you do something about it?

Willy when I upload using browser, it uploads pretty fast but when it comes to generating the link, its like pending forever... can you do something about it?

Hey, masterb!

It's just in the process of moving from the upload server to the download server!

With a little patience, it'll get through there!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy can you add USA ftp server like filesonic ? i have a dedicated server in USA but i upload in wupload ftp with 6 mb...on filesonic i have 34 mb :)

Willy can you add USA ftp server like filesonic ? i have a dedicated server in USA but i upload in wupload ftp with 6 mb...on filesonic i have 34 mb :)

Hey, blackemil!

We have some hardware upgrades as well as infrastructure improvements which will be in place in the very near future which will greatly increase the speed from the USA!!

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

getting 10-30kb/sec download speed...so sad, stats are also creeping

btw, thanks for payment, hope the download speed improves

getting 10-30kb/sec download speed...so sad, stats are also creeping

btw, thanks for payment, hope the download speed improves

Hey, horde!

Can you do me a favour and PM me the following info?

Please PM me the following info:

1) How are you uploading/downloading? (for Remote Upload, include where you're remote uploading from, what you're receiving - error or in queue. For FTP include the client you are using. Any 3rd party programs for upload or download, include)
2) What error are you receiving
3) When did this error occur
4) Your account ID - are you free/premium
5) Where are you located - a speed test for your connection
6) A traceroot to the server you are receiving issues from (if you know how to do this) or the link to the file which is giving you issues - if download, please send your IP as well

The more information we have, the easier it is for us to identify issues, the root cause, and enables us to address it in a timely fashion. DO NOT post this information on the board, because you will be posting your personal information in public.

Thanks!
Willy

Hias, im going in vacations to another country, can i log into my wupload account without beeing banned?

Hey, minhete - DejaVu gave you the correct answer ;)

yes you can!!

Thanks for the help, Deja!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,
No user has only one problem.
Very slow downloads from Turkey!!
Britain also download the virtual server is very slow.Two days like this.
Premium users slow to download!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back