Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider you have sale and after the duration of premium pass if user renews his account (not buying new acc from a link or wupload's site), you get money from this extension, this is rebill as far as i know.

Consider you have sale and after the duration of premium pass if user renews his account (not buying new acc from a link or wupload's site), you get money from this extension, this is rebill as far as i know.
How did you know that ?? are you sure ?? but if you are right thats will make everyday gone having sales becomes more difficult :facepalm: and its good for people that have already got sales

No, geting sales doesn't become more difficult because when a person's account is over, he doesn't look for a link again to purchase account, he extends acc with his paypal or wupload, filesonic whatever extends themselves. (You know that if person doesn't change the setting filehost companies withdraw money every month one person buy premium from them.)

Hey Everyone

You need to try different type of files, different places to post your content & different traffic (try many different countries)

Only by trying, you will know what is best for your earnings.

Remember : By trying often, I learnt to jump from the tree! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Everyone

You need to try different type of files, different places to post your content & different traffic (try many different countries)

Only by trying, you will know what is best for your earnings.

Remember : By trying often, I learnt to jump from the tree! :)

Regards,
Willy!

:D:D:DGOOD ONE:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back