Status
Not open for further replies.
RU is not working for all - that is the answer, no point tell us how it is working for you and that it is all working great.

For some people RU in not working and just says 502.

I tried from a different computer and from another house even - same issue so no point reinstalling browser.

SO what happened with the new account? did it work or not?

Dude my newly created account worked and can access the RU page but my active account can't access it !.I really don't see the reason why some account can't access the Remote Upload Page even deleting cookies..

Willy,

Can you please check my account and see what the problem is, it's been 3 days since the last time I've uploaded. Here's my account id #12457. Thanks.

@illusion247 you might as well start webuploading or remote uploading in another account if you still want to take advantage of the promo. Everything will probably be fixed after the promo event and seriously i don't understand guys who need to post that everything is working at their end. Probably likes rubbing salt in wounds.

Originally Posted by BadWolf
i guess willy doesnt want my traffic that badly then. very dissapointing.
Ah, you've got me, BadWolf! The 502 error is a conspiracy to weed out the most active uploaders for... some reason

In all seriousness, I apologize for the 502 error, and what I would ask is that anybody who has that error, please try clearing your cookies for Wupload and re-trying!

We are looking into it! Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

I've tried to test if really the cookies is the reason why some users can't access the RU page, I've used different PC with different IP, same error encountered "502 bad gateway", with this, cookies is not reason why users can't access the page.

The problem is with the user account accessing the RU page.

Just upload it through web or ftp instead of stealing links from others.

We're all in the same boat one way or the other.

Very Best ftp, i have 25Mb/s. !!!

Lucky man!

Not everyone steal links. Some of us upload to other filehosts and mirror it here to make things easier when you have 4-5 filehosts per upload topic. ;)

+1 Bro

If by any chance that willy may be able to do something about this 502 issue. I hope It'll be sooner. I also made a new account and like what they said RU works.

Can it be that the system automatically blocks RU once you have reach like for example a maximum number of uploads for a certain period of time?

Last edited:
You may have a point there, se7en0n3. Wupload techs might have placed a limit in the remote upload usage in anticipation for the rush during the last third of the promo period. Since this only selectively affects those huge remote upload users, it won't raise any concern with the rest of the wupload users. Hope i'm wrong with this and remote upload will be fine before the promo ends.

It has nothing to do with being a heavy user either, i mean i'm sure willy would have mentioned this.

Besides i am not a heavy user at all, and some guy just stated he RU 300gig in 1 hour.

Webupload for me is no good, it breaks off because i live in an area with max upload speed of 256k and takes forever. I ftp to a server which i can resume if it breaks and then RU to webupload.

So frustrating.

Someone said it works from their free account but not their premium account. Are you allowed to get 2 accounts if you DONT sign up as the other ones referal???

Maybe try this if it's not fixed today i guess. Annoying though since i just bought this premium account for 3 months a couple of weeks ago. However if the 502 remains for days then i will just have to scrap that account and open a new one and see if this will fix the problem.

I only RU maybe 4-5 gig per day - even less some days.

I have not been able to RU for nearly 3 days?? i can't believe this is an intentional cut off from RU. I am sure willy would have said he knew about this new feature or limit if it existed.

Some guy just uploaded 300gig in 1 hour and says his is working fine, so can't be about limits.

Something is broken.

Were you in the middle of using RU when it happened? I was and i wonder if this is what is causing our error.

Lots of people seem to be suffering with this problem so hopefully they will look into it.

it is not the remote uploading that is the problem but the access to the remote uploading page itself. Was in the middle of remote uploading when the "bad gateway error" pops out.

Hey there is hope for the 502 error

I just read this on another board

try this and let me know if it works for you.

create a test account on wupload.
open remote upload page.
open another wupload page too...
log out from 2. page and login with real account.
back to 1st remote upload page and now this page is ru to your real account. ^^
after 1 time using this way ru fixed in your account too.

During the last step make sure to insert the link that you want to RU then press UPLOAD and then access to the RU page will be available again. Refreshing the page on the last step will not work.

Many are saying this method works.

What is a test account??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back