Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep posting yours works fine over and over and over?? You also posted you uploaded 300gig in 1 hour. This is exactly the kind of thing that blocks it up for everyone else in the first place. I can only hope that you are getting 10,000 + downloads per day to make it worth the resources you are taking up.

We know for some people RU is working fine.

502 gateway error fix by the genius ecsro1905

1. make another account.
2. open new account to remote upload page.
3. right click my files and open link with new tab/window. (Don't close previous window)
4. You now have two windows with same wupload account. One in the remote upload page and the other my files page.
5. Log out of the second window. And Logged in with your primary account.
6. Go back to the first window with the remote upload page and remote upload anything.
7. Wipe tears from your eyes.

please can someone tell me how to do RU from WU to WU

can we do RU from WU to WU?

please :(

Last edited:

1. make another account.
3. right click my files and open link with new tab/window. (Don't close previous window)
4. You now have two windows with same wupload account. One in the remote upload page and the other my files page.
6. Go back to the first window with the remote upload page and remote upload anything.

sadly this doesnt work for me. i still keep getting bad gateway as soon as i hit the upload button on the first ru window

1. make another account.

Thanks for this. I'll try this workaround to RU. Hope this works well.

sadly this doesnt work for me. i still keep getting bad gateway as soon as i hit the upload button on the first ru window

maybe try RU something with the test account 1 time, then log out of the myfiles test account window and login to the real account my files window, and then try the RU window that is still open? then see where the files ends up.

ok tested it again. still doesnt work for me. as soon as i hit upload on the first window after logging in with my "real" account on the second window it goes back to 502 bad gateway on the first. this is giving me a major headache.

You keep posting yours works fine over and over and over?? You also posted you uploaded 300gig in 1 hour. This is exactly the kind of thing that blocks it up for everyone else in the first place. I can only hope that you are getting 10,000 + downloads per day to make it worth the resources you are taking up.

We know for some people RU is working fine.

+1X-(. there have been problems for me now for the last 4 days:O, sometimes it works & most of the time it doesn't:facepalm:..just the shear volume on the servers, some people have way too much time on thier hands, and spam 24/78-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back