Status
Not open for further replies.
RU is not working for all - that is the answer, no point tell us how it is working for you and that it is all working great.

For some people RU in not working and just says 502.

I tried from a different computer and from another house even - same issue so no point reinstalling browser.

There's really problem on accessing the RU page on some users, I've tried to create another account and test if RU is really not accessible to all, and find out that selected users or random users really have problems in accessing RU page. Hope Willy will do some actions A.S.A.P.. :(

SO what happened with the new account? did it work or not?

u11 is dead again
yes, my users told me my link to a file on u11 is not working, so i checked it, entered the captcha and then i get
Firefox can't find the file at http://u11.wupload.com/download/333...7fd0/7c6b76d0f2a68b84d93f92cf6d6cf9b789526237.

then i refresh and it says
"link has expired"
then
"You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem. If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again."

just wonderin willy...do the current programs pay uploaders/webmasters for rebills?

Hey, kenshin!

The current plans do NOT pay affiliates for rebills!

Rebills are something that can be negotiated in a custom plan for very active affiliates!

Regards,
Willy!

In Queue in 7 hour ! I worry ...

Hey, hilfiger!

Apologies for the technical issues regarding uploading over the past couple of days.

We got our servers installed, however, there are still some issues we need to iron out!

Web & Remote upload works fine for me, as well as FTP!

Regards,
Willy!

ftp upload problem
web upload too slow
Why the British are not interested in anyone in my position is

Hey, tr-krall!

I received this via e-mail, and I responded... however... I am curious as to the British comment? :D

Regards,
Willy!

Simple answer :

Already weekend, many files being upload, RU...
Third promo...High Traffics, Overload :D

Hope everything can be anticipate, wupload become popular in very short time.<3

There was indeed an incredible increase in traffic, uploads and downloads - even with the technical issues!

Regards,
Willy!

how to get 100% payout?? :D can i request payout on 30???

Hey, avro!

You will be able to request payment as of July 1, when the BONUS EARNINGS will show up in your Stats Page!! :)

Regards,
Willy!

this is just stupid. i can access the remote upload with a free account but i cant access it with my premium account. so why do i only get the "bad gateway" error on my premium account?

Hey, BadWolf!

This is something I'm looking into.

One thing I would suggest is clearing all of your Wupload cookies!

Regards,
Willy!

WTF i got max speed 500 kb :( many time i complain u but u are not fix it what ru doing man

Sorry, I was playing WoW. Totally forgot what I was supposed to be doing otherwise!

JUST kidding. :))

We have been continuously working on the issues, and I apologize for the frustrations they have caused!

Regards,
Willy!

hi

finish uploading.
but follow the link for the file,File Not Found...

Hi, seven!

I'm assuming you were using FTP when this happened?

More than likely what happened is that you clicked the link while it was being transferred from the upload server to the download server.

Please PM me the link so I can look into it!

Regards,
Willy!

i guess willy doesnt want my traffic that badly then. very dissapointing.

Ah, you've got me, BadWolf! The 502 error is a conspiracy to weed out the most active uploaders for... some reason ;)

In all seriousness, I apologize for the 502 error, and what I would ask is that anybody who has that error, please try clearing your cookies for Wupload and re-trying!

We are looking into it! Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

No downloads have been counted the days 23, 24 and 25 (today). What's happening? Can you fix it? My username is Mithrandir.

Hi, CyberPunk!

I'm pretty sure that if you go into your Stats page and check the "FROM" and "TO" dates, you'll see the solution to your issue!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy. Please check what happens with the billing system, because it is not possible that there was a sudden drop in the collection. Yours Beuar.

29fscqs.jpg

Hi, gp!

Please PM me your account ID!

Thanks!
Willy!

willy why donot count downloads for today :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

and i cant login from firfox and google chorme X-(X-(

:Owhy this

what r u do :'(

my user name osama01313

Hi, osama,

Your account was blocked for accessing Wupload from multiple IPs and multiple countries.

Regards,
Willy

@Willy , I forgot to request my First promo (25%)
I can not request for them at the moment, Is there anyway to request ? That is very low amount btw.

Hey, pinkside!

PM me your account ID and I will credit the earnings to your account!

The request link was available until June 17.

Regards,
Willy!

Plz Willy send me my promo money for both 25% and 50% promos. Please.........

Karna,
The 50% promo request is still available. Please go into your Stats page and click on the earnings listed under the PROMO column between the days of June 11 - 20.

There you will see a link which says "REQUEST". Click that, enter your Wupload log in information, and TAH-DAH! It will be added to your unpaid balance! B-)

As for the 25% promo earnings, please PM me your account ID and I will credit them to you!

Regards,
Willy!

I recommend Wupload add payment https://www.okpay.com for buyers and uploaders :) Okpay is good!

Thanks for the suggestion, javlight!

Regards,
Willy!

yeah, looks like they're doin good.

do not reinstall anything :facepalm:

remote upload and ftp upload is doing great today even without reinstall your browser :)

Hey, Virtual!

I think he meant clearing the cookies ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Clearing the cookies does NOTHING about the 502 error

Totally uninstalling firefox, full uninstall, then reinstall has not fixed it.

Using an entire fresh pc that has never been to wupload before does not help.

What is causing this widespread issue?

It's been like this for over 48 hours now :facepalm:

@fuckedoff There maybe more delay in fixing the problem because as Willy pointed out remote upload is working for him and i don't think they have grasp the problem yet. You better start web uploading because it seems the 502 error is not a problem for everyone just the heavy uploaders and there will be no reason they will be extending the promo.

Have done every thing . removing Cookies reinstall browser, change browser but remote Upload is not working ..502 Bad Gateway Error shown.. its almost 4 days now . how long will it takes to Fix this.Already lost 4 days Of 100% Bonus .

FTP is working ok, but RU isn't.

Have done every thing . removing Cookies reinstall browser, change browser but remote Upload is not working ..502 Bad Gateway Error shown.. its almost 4 days now . how long will it takes to Fix this.Already lost 4 days Of 100% Bonus .

Yes,RU isn't working

My RU had been on the 502 land since yesterday. I did the cookie thing but its a no go. I eated my cookies, I even added milk to it but still 502. sigh...

I don't upload it to wupload but i post wupload links. I upload it somewhere else for permanent storage and remote upload to wupload and to other various hosts if requested so that i need to upload only once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back