Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a problem with remote upload.

I go to remote upload a file from megaupload with the direct download link and the majority of the times i've tried it, it goes instantly to completed and the filesize is 21.52 kb when it is supposed to be a 300 mb file. I've tried about 20 different times and have only been able to successfully remote upload 2 files.

I have also had this problem on filesonic and have been able to successfully remote upload the files on fileserve and oron.

I am new to uploading and don't know if I'm doing it totally right. But I have been able to remote upload the same files successfully to other file hosts.

I would love to start uploading to wupload but wont be able to until this is either fixed or I know what I am doing wrong.

My User Id is : udever4u
My register ID no : 3325
[Plz upgrade my account to premium]
Your host seems to be amazing with good features....

Regards,

udever4u

Amazing file host. Currently the best file host on the market, hands down. Anyone who is thinking about switching to a new file host need to seriously consider Wupload. Clean interface, fast speeds, and good rates. What more can you ask for?

ID: 2324

I would like to kindly request for a premium account. Thanks Willy :)

aftershock I had same problem, after adding username and password in "Add File Hosts"
click SAVE button, otherwise you can not add them . It does not record.

Can you upgrade me to premium?
I have started uploading and I'm very active. Please let me help to test your service. Thanks.

edit: I'm upgraded! Thanks!

Last edited:
Btw guys!

If your User ID is between 3100 & 3500 ,and you are an affiliate, Let me know by email and you will get a free premium account within 24-48 hours!!!

But please you have to get active, Ill be monitoring accounts ;)

Thanks!

Willy

Alright! I'm in the selected. Sent you a PM.

very very good FileHost , if you will continiue like that you will be on the top 100 of alexa ASAP :),
I liked all , the download interface , the monkey :D , the upload interface..
i got 114 download for $2.29 it's the best :)

Hello Willy

i have already registered my acoount
my affiliate id is 1458
hope i will get the premium account

Good luck

Thanks in advance

hello willy
i have pm to you
my affiliate id is 3420
Usename: ha126333
Can I have free premium account?
I've just started uploading