Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! Everybody who put their user ID/username or e-mail in the thread has been upgraded! Let's get uploading, friends!

Now, time to go back and answer some of your questions :P

Willy

When applicable and necessary, Wupload cooperates with governments and law enforcement agencies/officials to enforce and complies with laws and regulations. Wupload shall disclose any information to a government, law enforcement officials when we believe necessary or appropriate in response to claims and legal processes (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Wupload or a third party if applicable and to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider or can pose a risk to be illegal, inappropriate or legally actionable.
That's so vague. That doesn't means anything!...

Why don't you disclose information only if you have a court order like other file-hosts?

:)

Hi willy :)

I want to ask a big request from you

there is some people integrated IDM with their browsers, so when they want to download from Wupload, the IDM run automaticly, but as we know IDM is not supported for free download, so they can not download anything and they have to wait another 10 minutes,, so I want to request that do not let IDM run automaticly for free download, let the browser download run instead, I think that is possible because I saw some sites do that.

Please Willy consider this, it is very important to me, I have a lot of users don't know how to deal with this situation, I explained to them but some of them still can't handle it.

Thanks in advance

Regards :)

I am having a problem with remote upload.

I go to remote upload a file from megaupload with the direct download link and the majority of the times i've tried it, it goes instantly to completed and the filesize is 21.52 kb when it is supposed to be a 300 mb file. I've tried about 20 different times and have only been able to successfully remote upload 2 files.

I have also had this problem on filesonic and have been able to successfully remote upload the files on fileserve and oron.

I am new to uploading and don't know if I'm doing it totally right. But I have been able to remote upload the same files successfully to other file hosts.

I would love to start uploading to wupload but wont be able to until this is either fixed or I know what I am doing wrong.

Can you PM me the link you've been trying, aftershock?

Willy

very very good FileHost , if you will continiue like that you will be on the top 100 of alexa ASAP :),
I liked all , the download interface , the monkey :D , the upload interface..
i got 114 download for $2.29 it's the best :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence :D

Let the success stories start rolling in!!!

Willy

How to pay I do not see the specific details.

The payment methods are available here!

We use AlertPay, PayPal and WebMoney!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back