Status
Not open for further replies.
ip blocked

when i tried to log in today , i found this MSG on screen
"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (203.81.205.136) and have been temporarily blocked."
can any body tell me what is the issue , i m aggressive user of WUPLOAD ,
and with out no reason my ip has been blocked , any body help me with this PLZ!!

willy what is wrong with this I upload a file refresh the page its their refresh the page again its gone refresh it again its their again wth?
Yeah same here, It looks like that the File Manager has some Issues today. I check my File Manager and my newly uploaded file is there but when I refresh the File Manager and ~tada~ it gone again like magic.

Yeah same here, It looks like that the File Manager has some Issues today. I check my File Manager and my newly uploaded file is there but when I refresh the File Manager and ~tada~ it gone again like magic.

File Manager dose these things, when I upload 1000-2000 files/day, i see the same things, but the files are there!

X3, The files appear as: Sorry, this file has been removed. just went up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back