Status
Not open for further replies.
willy remote upload not working any more please fix it

when i add direct http links and when i click upload the links just disappeared and it

doesn't appear in the queue and also ftp is so slow too

The worst investment ever, 6months WU premium acc. FTP and remote uploads almost never work. Next station ----> UploadStation.com

You are talking about those guys? They in the last month don't pay at time, and they cheat about the downloads people do on your files ;)

Just give Willy and there team sometime to fix the problem, don't forget that it's the week-end, soo give them a break.

hi willy , my acc has a problem. my acc is pay per download. But four days ago, my acc switch to advanced PPS 50% that I did not edit. I had to wait 3 days, but i can't switch to pay per download . This error may be a technical kind. if possible, you customize my acc is in the pay per download in today . please willy . thanks
my id : 554008
my email : duyhai0131@yahoo.com
my username : duyhai0131

Last edited:
willy, please, you must do something about the upload issues all the weekends. weekends are the most important days of the week and always is almost imposible upload throuhgth any way.

Hello dear willy i add new alertpay Payment Account in wupload .this msg will show .
"A message with further instructions was sent to your email"
but i cannot get any conformations code in my mail box and cannot change my payment account . plz help
user name Prinks in wupload.

@jolywasim666
sometimes there is a little delay in the mail delivery.

@haggle000
remove some info dude. contact willy via private message. :facepalm:

The worst investment ever, 6months WU premium acc. FTP and remote uploads almost never work. Next station ----> UploadStation.com

Please move to UploadStation if you enjoy being fucked all sides. They are good at that. If you belong to those type who get orgasm from being scammed, UploadStation is your ultimate station. They are the paramount expert in the industry.

My first "catch" sale

From 07-10-2011 I am on the Blended plan.Today I made my first paid sale.Take a look!

wr1fn.png

Thanks Willy,Thanks WUpload for this great service.My ask is to renew wupload servers for a better speed.

Thanks,
Osyk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back