Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Willy My Stats Start Droping, Kindly fix the Issue

ecb85c8390.png

for me the ftp is dead :0 could not connect

Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...

If after all these problems (obviously not temporary bugs but always a PAIN) you people still use this joke of a host, go ahead and waste your time. I am done.

I need to ask you a question: What is the ideal host for you?

The one always full of problems of all sorts, where their support is online every day trying to solve them or the one WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS?

I keep reading "WU support is great, online every day" and all. Wouldn't it be a lot better if nobody actually needed that? Wouldn't it be better if a host was running smoothly, without problems?

Someone told me before that Wupload is new. It's not, it's been around for more than 5 months. If 5 months isn't enough time to resolve all the problems (which btw, are ALWAYS THE SAME), then someone is fooling us...

Hey Willy, SO LONG...

Willy some time I need to copy my old files. but It's really difficult for me to find out those files folder. But my wupload files are always available in other forum. If I copy my old files via remote upload Is it make any problem to my account? I don't want to get ban to copy my own file via remote upload. I am in PPD.

One for question is there any storage limit for premium user?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back