Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check my account

Please check my account, My money payment host wupload to my Webmoney , but i don't show money in my webmoney.

Last edited:
Please check my account, My money payment host wupload to my Webmoney (************), but i don't show money in my webmoney.
Account: *************@gmail.com
Please repley : **********@gmail.com
Thanks

REMOVE YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION ASAP!!! You risk being hacked!!!

As soon as possible!

You should send PM to Willy with your details! You will get answer asap.

Regards!

Last edited:
I added 120 files for RU and they got...lost:facepalm:

Every day means one more problem...:facepalm:

Wu got banned in a popular forum I posted and I got banned as well because I posted WU links...:facepalm:

I feel like I am trying to achieve something impossible, earn money from a filehost that keeps embarrassing their affiliates, in every possible way.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You are probably facepalm lover... Anyway, there is probably a bug.

Again, Willy will come here and ask about the links, the location and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...:facepalm:

The same thing, always. It's like this host is making one step forward and three steps back.

Quitting WU as well, got to find a host that DOESN'T MOCK AFFILIATES!

Edit: @Tushavi: Don't really care if anything is solved temporarily. And about the filesize: 2 GB for free users limit? Tell me, how many people actually have the ability (line speed) to download 2 GB in a decent time frame? Whenever I posted such large links, I got very few dl's (if any), as whenever I posted smaller files, it was better. Large files are unpopular because few people can actually download them.

And one last thing: I added files to RU, and went to stats page. When I tried to visit the RU page, the files were GONE!:facepalm:

I haven't seen anything like that ever before!:facepalm:

Like I say, it's probably a bug and will be fixed asap. :)

WIlly will ask for that because without information he could not help us :) i have problem too...but i will pm the links :) you have to do the same guys :)

You are absolutely right. :)

WU is banned from FIleserve, do something Willy.X-(

magician_01.304111544.gif

Hi
im premium
how to see how many GBs that i've been used? :O

I don't know. Most likely there is no way...

Best Regards,
M.D.House.

Low stats...its strange to see me say this,but i were getting 1.50-2$ a day and now only 1$ with luck..btw this happened again to me some weeks ago..they were just 2 days,btw its not so bad,i just earned 3$ instead of 4-5$ (y) pacience

I send link examples 3 days ago bu neither you pay out to me nor answer my sending mails. I blame you, you can just answer to me. It is bull shit. :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back