Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, blackemil!

We were getting a few things ready on FTP for the weekend, so you should see a major improvement ;)

Also... your "slow" speed is MUCH faster than most users slow speeds ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, logitec!

US servers is something we'll consider for the future :)

Regards,
Willy!

problem is days no future =)=)=)=)

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Remote from Filesonic,FTP upload work very fast but many files dont exist.Can not download it and check links will show the result :failed.So bad server.

I don't know why I'm makeing just 1-2$ / day because I'm posting up than 50 forums and up than 40 posts.In 2011-09-18 I had 6.87$, yesterday 2.58 and today 1.11.I heard that the USA speed get down!

Do u know guys something?

:)
I don't know why I'm makeing just 1-2$ / day because I'm posting up than 50 forums and up than 40 posts.In 2011-09-18 I had 6.87$, yesterday 2.58 and today 1.11.I heard that the USA speed get down!

Do u know guys something?
it's u,not usa speed download..i have today only on 1 file
United States (59)

I wonder whether there is a point when the market is actually saturated: A lot people have bought a premium account and this affects the PPD earnings as only 1 download is counted every 24hrs; and PPS plan is affected too because less and less people are buying premium because many already had it and when they renew their premium account...well, WU doesn't have a rebill earning plan, so, no matter whether you're at PPD or PPS, earnings go slower than before.

Hy!
I've got an question I have an seedbox and I have many files on my seedbox and I want to transfer the files directly to the wupload with FTP connection is it possible?

No on blended :p I wanted to go to PPD because I didnt get any sales last couple of days, but I thought well I try it another day, and got 3 sales suddenly ;p

Ah... blended is pretty good usually. I got maximum cash by that .. :P
well that's good that you earn pretty much now :P

Hey, QHarry!

Keep up the hard work and I'm CERTAIN it will pay off for you! :)

Regards,
Willy!
Thanks
I got 2 sales today so I'm kind of happy :)) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back