Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have one idea, you must make statistics about files, which sites are mostly referrals for my files.
What you think? Is it planned?

Hey, iase!

Do you mean something like "Top Referral Sites" listing in your stats page?

That's a great suggestion! I'll see what we can do ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey willy, I can't see my stats on my setting page or stats at all.

and people have downloaded from my files..
plz help tnx

Hey, FileStorageHouse!

Are you on PPS? PM me, please!

Regards,
Willy!

does not work from remote upload to wupload fileserve, get "error"

Hey, Siber!

I've had a few reports of errors from Fileserve, but when I test files, they go through fine! Let me know if you've been able to get any through or if you're constantly getting "Error"!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy can WUpload add a feature that Fileserve has?
f42dcf.png

Please add that option :D

That's a good suggestion, QHarry!

I'll add it to the list! :)

Regards,
Willy!

I think that there is database lag again , because in the previous hour the stats moved by 0,30$ per minute and now it is again slow . In the morning it was slow again , so lets wait and see .

Hey, azazel and everybody!

Yes, you will notice at some points during the day a stats lag, but it will always clear itself up! We'll get that fixed up so you don't have to worry about lags ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Does Wupload support Videobb?

I can't seem to Remote Upload videos from Wupload to Videobb.

Hey, xrisky!

We've been in touch with the team from VideoBB, and thought we had the issue cleared up, but I'll speak with my techs today to ensure it's cleared up!

Regards,
Willy!

today was best for me...6 sales :D i love wu :X

Great job, blackemil! :)

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Willy!

Sorry Willy, my stats works fine. I made a mistake so I thought the stats stuck when acctually it's my fault. PMed you already. Sorry for the trouble.: )

No worries, rayheng!

Regards,
Willy!

buddy, why you still deleting me by DMCa my unshared files in privated folders? you still deleting my personal copies, and its funny, becouse sometimes you dont delete the shared files.

my shared files in my shared folder:
snap000123.jpg

my private unshared files (was in my private folder with 0 downloads):
snap000124.jpg

another example
my shared files in my shared folder:
snap000126.jpg

my private unshared files (was in my private folder with 0 downloads):
snap000125.jpg

this is the third time i ask you for this and you only tellme "our techs going to see" but you dont tell me nothing more.

buddy, when you delete my unshared personal files you screw me becouse i lost the chance to reupload the files.

please can you tell me why this happens? can you make stronger the security in your servers to avoid this?

i have two times the amount of files en fileserve since a year and only two times in these time this happens there, but here in wupload is almost dayly that i am loosing my unshared personal files.

thanks

Hi Willy, where can I see my storage?

Hey, magictaxi!

Do you mean the amount of space used?

You can only see this if you are a free user - go to your settings page and you will see a graph which will show the overall space used of the 750 GB limit!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, I've added my paypal account to the payment method. Why can't I see it in 'My Earnings'?
i6s3mi9696f5.jpg

Hey, rayheng!

You need to confirm changes via the confirmation e-mail which comes after you add it to your Wupload account!

Regards,
Willy!

ugrpau you must set the date to show.

FTP down since a few minutes ago

Hey, DAB!

I'm getting great speeds on FTP - what issues are you having? Are you unable to connect?

Regards,
Willy!

alertpayment do i put in my alert pay email account? for payment

Hey, bloodzeed!

Sorry, what's the issue?

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
hey will just a bit confused you know where it says Payment Method: and i pick alert pay
and it says Payment account do i just put my alertpay email account

or does alertpay have some sort of account number? Have only just setup my alertpay

Also how long does it take to count the downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back