Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is example of a folder & It's not my folder. Now I want copy all the files of the folder in my account. I open the link into my browser but I could not found any select all option. So I have to copy the link one by one Isn't it? Is there any way copy all the link at a time or copy the folder with one click. Simply I want to copy other wupload user folders not my.

http://www.wupload.com/folder/532797

Can any one help me please. Is there any way copy other user folder links easily. Is there any tips or tricks to get all the links easily.
http://www.wupload.com/folder/532797

Hi Willy,
When does WUpload normally pay? I've been waiting for 1-2 weeks and still received no payment.

EDIT: I've read:
Easy Terms
Easy payment method via PayPal, Webmoney & AlertPay
Minimum payout is $10
We pay weekly, every Wednesday from the previous Monday to Sunday (If minimum is reached)

Well I have $28 I haven't received a payment.

Last edited:
We paid yesterday, QHarry!

We pay every Wednesday for earnings acquired by the previous Sunday - minimum payout is $10!

Check your stats to see if you had hit the minimum payout by Sunday, and check your payment options - ensure you have your payment method ID filled out.

If all of that checks out, please PM me your ID and I can take a look!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

We're about to implement an upgrade on the site, so for roughly 3 -5 minutes, some of you will have trouble accessing the site.

No need to worry, we'll have it back up right away! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks for the reply Willy! :)
I've checked and I have been paid at: 2011-09-12
SO I guess that didn't count for Wednesday? I'll wait another week, if I still don't get the payment I'll let you know :)

Hey, all!

We're back up and running on all fronts! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks for the reply Willy! :)
I've checked and I have been paid at: 2011-09-12
SO I guess that didn't count for Wednesday? I'll wait another week, if I still don't get the payment I'll let you know :)

Hey, QHarry!

Anything you earned since Sunday will be paid on your next payout!

Regards,
Willy!

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxx.xx.xx.xx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 1

hi willy
please help me check it
i try submit files for upload but always get Cannot open website
and i wait about 10 mins then refresh the page and get that message :(
my id: 1397

thanks

Stats dead :D So Sad :D

everyday in this time my stats increase every 1 minute al least 15 cent . i think something wrong !!!

Last edited:
@ ALL PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PM`S .
I`m not a teacher !X-(
I`ll never post my earnings again , this is ridiculous !

Last edited:
Hey, all!

We have ONE more update to install, so just like the last time: some of you will notice that you've been logged out of your account and will have issues accessing the site.

This is VERY temporary, and we'll have it back up within 5 minutes! :)

Regards,
Willy!

@Mbb15 Arrogant ? Me ? Please explain to me Is sharing your stats means that you are going to teach everyone with lower stats ? I`ve shared my stats just for one reason - TO BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR THAT THE STATS ARE GOING DOWN DAY BY DAY . So much with sharing and helping - everyone on his own now , because I don`t want to look arrogant .

Ok well you could have expected all the PM's if you posted those screens, thats what im saying

my stats are also lower then before

But it's no fun fighting over PM, willy. Nobody can see it :))

I love Wupload, but I do agree that stats are unusually creeping today. I'm on Pay Per Sale, and they've about halved. The downloads, I have no idea about because i'm unable to see them on my stats page.

Not too fussed though, I just gotta look for more ways to increase my earnings. B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back