Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean how?the way you do RU
i added filesonic account and then added the link,it completed in 1 second and i can see the file in filemanager even the download link is working quite strange

Dear Willy,

My wupload and gmail account were hacked. What must I do? only my paypal account was not hacked. Can I recover my account through paypal account or email from paypal account?

Regards,

Please PM me! :)

Regards,
Willy!

why cant I edit my payment info. i've just created my acc, plz help me, my account: tandons

Are you verifying the changes via the confirmation e-mail sent?

Regards,
Willy!

Willy can you PM me because I can't PM you...
I need to talk with you about "No user found with such email." issue when I login

Edit:
Never mind I can PM you now. :)

@chaudhary9

If the similler file has been ever uploaded to WU. and if you remote upload the same file from any host to WU or even in FSN. It will show completed withing sec. Just like WU to WU....RU..

I hope it helped.... try your self.... do a remote transfer any file from your WU to FSN and then upload that same file from FSN to WU... you will get it in sec.... after you hit the upload button

Wtf... my stats is constantly going down

7639f605ff.jpg

What is willy doing... i think now i have to give up wupload if willy dont do anything...

I have the same problem:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::'(:'(:'(:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back