Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do something with the FTP upload speed?
I go up to 200kb/s having a rate of 1GB.

Hey, Chamako!

We are working on alleviating this issue as we speak.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

hi please add removed file option in our account it'll helpful for us

Hi, i_love_u!

This is something we are working on, and it should be up soon enough!

Regards,
Willy!

More than half of the files from remote upload are still in queue for more than 2 hours.:facepalm::facepalm::(:(

And now, I'm also getting this error:

[SLIDE]http://imgcafe.com/view/uploads/wuploadpro.png[/SLIDE]

:(:(

Hey, BloodSucker!

Yes, it is frustrating... but we are working on it as we speak!

Thanks for the screenshot, it will be helpful! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, kejrud! When it says 100% and "nothing happens", do you mean that the Wupload link doesn't show directly under the file? If you refresh it, it should show!

If not, please send me your account ID/e-mail/nickname so I can take a look!

THanks!
Willy

Hi Willy!

Yes, you are right. I have uploaded a file (with size of 650MB) 2 times, it was complete according to the 100% complete bar. I waited for 10-20 minutes, but it didn't want to finish the upload, and I had to cancel the upload. Of course the files/links didn't appear on my account.

my nickname: adatok
ID: 10420

One more question:
Do you delete files of free users after 30 days even if their files were downloaded?
Please clarify this!

Last edited:
Hi Willy!

Yes, you are right. I have uploaded a file (with size of 650MB) 2 times, it was complete according to the 100% complete bar. I waited for 10-20 minutes, but it didn't want to finish the upload, and I had to cancel the upload. Of course the files/links didn't appear on my account.

my nickname: adatok
ID: 10420

One more question:
Do you delete files of free users after 30 days even if their files were downloaded?
Please clarify this!

Okay, guys, I will clarify this one last time, because I think I've been pretty clear about it :P:

As it stands, free users files are deleted 30 days after upload.

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

Unfortunately, they do!

Check the post @

http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=847373&postcount=1601
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=847326#post847326

However.... Willy, what if I have a premium and it expires, the timer countdown then starts from that point? Makes sense I know but clarify this please.

That is correct, algon!

As soon as you re-up your premium, your files will once again be protected!

Regards,
Willy!

Why would they delete a file (if its legit) after 30 days thats getting hits and bringing them traffic?

I agree, thats never been done before. That defeats the purpose.

Okay, guys, I will clarify this one last time, because I think I've been pretty clear about it :P:

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

You can bet that more and more people will ask the same question over and over again as this is a very uniquely bad rule <_<

Unless otherwise stated, this means if you dont get a premium right after you expire, all your files will be gone instantly.
So this means the deletion after 30 days (regardless of downloads) is a way to draw in premium users.
The biggest gripe about this is its not stated on the website that active files get deleted after 30 days for free users. Not in the policy nor FAQ, unless I misread something.

Why do you think people will stay with you even so?

They have 2 opportunity:
1. Time and again reupload everything and always change all links at forums.
2. Buying premium. (but they can upload to anywhere and store their files over 30 days for free). I dont understand you policy.

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

That is correct, algon!

As soon as you re-up your premium, your files will once again be protected!

Regards,
Willy!

Unless otherwise stated, this means if you dont get a premium right after you expire, all your files will be gone instantly.
So this means the deletion after 30 days (regardless of downloads) is a way to draw in premium users.
The biggest gripe about this is its not stated on the website that active files get deleted after 30 days for free users. Not in the policy nor FAQ, unless I misread something.

No he said if your premium expires lets say May1... Then the deletion timer will start at that point (MAy1) even if you uploaded it on Jan 1.....

They wont put it on the FAQ cuz they know its a bad rule and it will draw away ppl 8-)

Why do you think people will stay with you even so?

They have 2 opportunity:
1. Time and again reupload everything and always change all links at forums.
2. Buying premium. (but they can upload to anywhere and store their files over 30 days for free). I dont understand you policy.

The loophole is (I think) to make a copy of your file just before it expires... Then edit everything again... But it does take a lot of time and hard work.

No he said if your premium expires lets say May1... Then the deletion timer will start at that point (MAy1) even if you uploaded it on Jan 1.....

They wont put it on the FAQ cuz they know its a bad rule and it will draw away ppl 8-)
Ok thats a relief but thats a dumbass rule, especially if you dont tell anyone about it upfront.

Right.
1. Wupload will just waste their bandwith because of lot of reuploading.
2. These days people can store their files over 30 days free, they wont pay for this.
3. Premium user will see that they can download less and less because of lot of deleted files :P ---> they wont renew premium. Who wants pay for downloading if one can only find links to deleted files? Own goal.

Actually, free users - if you go to download a file, you will see this:

freevspremium2.PNG

But we can get that put into the FAQ.

Regards,
Willy!

Actually, free users - if you go to download a file, you will see this:

But we can get that put into the FAQ.

Regards,
Willy!

Tricky. But you also know it is not unequivocal phrasing if you just say "30 day" without explaining it in the faq or tos... As you can see many people are asking about this gossip, they hope they have just misunderstood something. They are surprised about your answer.... Other filehost are saying 30 days too, but all of them delete only inactive files after 30 days.

People will wake up to the truth sooner or later. At latest when all their files are deleted, and they leave ;)

You should wake up too, and cancel this rule. People can choose other filehost too (storing files free over 30 days, not just with premium). Or else it will be a hard landing for you, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back