Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy:

The remote upload is not working for me for hours.

All files are in "In Queue" status for a long time.

I try remote upload from Filesonic and Dropbox, but all in vain.

I saw other guys here have the same problem.

Please kindly check it!

We are preparing for the double payout in June.

Thanks!

Yes, easygoing! We are all preparing for Summer Sizzler, and here at Wupload we are doing all in our power to alleviate this!

THanks for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

ftp upload keeps failing and isnt working?

2e30bb.png

Yes, easygoing! We are all preparing for Summer Sizzler, and here at Wupload we are doing all in our power to alleviate this!

THanks for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

Nice answer, i like your style buddy.. :))

Now all of wupload user prepare for Summer Sizzler, and I think this is why we got slow upload to wupload...8-)

i dont know about yall but i am having issues even getting the web uploader to work. i have sent several emails and support tickets since yesterday but only for them to go unanswered

Hey, robo-cop,
As you can see in the thread - it's an issue a lot of affiliates are reporting so we are trying to get to them in a timely fashion while trying to iron out the kinks!

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

they count downloads very good,
i hope they keep with it,
because most file host will begin to cheat on statistic once they get known enough,
i hope wupload never doing kind of that.

thanks.

I hope so... But can we have advanced statistics because it decrease a lot for me and i don't why. I still have the same number of dls but it decrease.

I hope so... But can we have advanced statistics because it decrease a lot for me and i don't why. I still have the same number of dls but it decrease.

same number of downloads does not mean everything, do not forget countries and sizes because these make big big difference too.

Eman speaks the truth!

If you click on your statistics, it will show you what countries the downloads happened from and the amount it made - you can reference it against the PPD grid!

Regards,
Willy!

More than half of the files from remote upload are still in queue for more than 2 hours.:facepalm::facepalm::(:(

And now, I'm also getting this error:

[SLIDE]http://imgcafe.com/view/uploads/wuploadpro.png[/SLIDE]

:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back