Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup something is wrong with the count script.
3 day in a row, on 1st day we got compensated at least but now they pretend everything is ok.
I did same thing as dragos. I gave some links to friends and to now i dont have counts for them, so plz dont BS us that everything is ok !

azazel696 I saw something similar in my files, but with a new twist. Its caped to 1 download, but they dont count donloads also, tested some links, i gave download links to some friends to download in the morning they download separate files from different IPs. The downloads still are not showing and its night now!

WUPLOAD HAS SOMETHING PEOPLE WAKE UP!

Again Willy, something is wrong with the count script! Please do something, dont igonre us!

Even azazel696 thinks there is something wrong, he is a trust worthy uploader.

Do something Willy. If this conitnues many uploaders will think WUPLOAD IS A SCAM!

YES Willy do something. Our downloads are not counted corectly..

We are here WILLLYYYY DONT IGNORE US!

Yup something is wrong with the count script.
3 day in a row, on 1st day we got compensated at least but now they pretend everything is ok.
I did same thing as dragos. I gave some links to friends and to now i dont have counts for them, so plz dont BS us that everything is ok !

azazel696 I saw something similar in my files, but with a new twist. Its caped to 1 download, but they dont count donloads also, tested some links, i gave download links to some friends to download in the morning they download separate files from different IPs. The downloads still are not showing and its night now!

WUPLOAD HAS SOMETHING PEOPLE WAKE UP!

Again Willy, something is wrong with the count script! Please do something, dont igonre us!

Even azazel696 thinks there is something wrong, he is a trust worthy uploader.

Do something Willy. If this conitnues many uploaders will think WUPLOAD IS A SCAM!

YES Willy do something. Our downloads are not counted corectly..

We are here WILLLYYYY DONT IGNORE US!

If download counts are limited per file Users with less uploaded files per day will be affected more than the others . If you uploaded for Ex. 10 files today it is really easy to check their counts . Check them - lets be more productive in our discussions rather than posting low stats again and again . This way We could help Willy to discover the issue , because there is an ISSUE .

Just checked my downloads now, what i uploaded the last 3 day sinces the bug have 1 download, in 480 downloads, only max 5-10 files with 2 download counts and the files were uploaded before the bug. SO AZAZEL you may have point!

Last edited:
Guys, Please Don't be panic, wait sometime, I see peoples are still trusting on Filekeen type 99% Scam sites still, so We have to give Willy Wupload Little Time & Little Chance, Wupload Don't Eaten Your Single Cent Until Now, also They are Still User Friendly, Yes Stats is Problematic, We All Know about it & Willy Wupload also Do Work Hard On It, & I hope Soon We See Our Stats Reach On Sky, I Agree We All Love Wupload, So We are So Much Worried When Stats Go Down, But Sometimes Problem Occured in Life, So We Should Give Chances to Our Great Business Partner to Stand Again on Their foot.

Guys, Please Don't be panic, wait sometime, I see peoples are still trusting on Filekeen type 99% Scam sites still, so We have to give Willy Wupload Little Time & Little Chance, Wupload Don't Eaten Your Single Cent Until Now, also They are Still User Friendly, Yes Stats is Problematic, We All Know about it & Willy Wupload also Do Work Hard On It, & I hope Soon We See Our Stats Reach On Sky, I Agree We All Love Wupload, So We are So Much Worried When Stats Go Down, But Sometimes Problem Occured in Life, So We Should Give Chances to Our Great Business Partner to Stand Again on Their foot.

Its not about the love anymore. What love can you have for someone who is ignoreing what evreyone is saying?

Its about All OUR HARD WORK! and how we work and get nothing, thats about!

azazel696 you are right the download count dosent jump more than 1 download per file uploaded sicer the bug!

Stats Comparative Sample

Stats Comparative Sample
screenshot001oh.png

screenshot002ds.png

screenshot003vzo.png

And all of that is happening 3 days after Wupload officially admitted the PPD STATS SCRIPT BUG . Well :facepalm:

Stats Comparative Sample
screenshot001oh.png

screenshot002ds.png

screenshot003vzo.png

And all of that is happening 3 days after Wupload officially admitted the PPD STATS SCRIPT BUG . Well :facepalm:

YOU HAVE UNDENIABLE PROOF HERE WILLY. WE ALL SEE THE SAME THING IN OUR ACCOUNTS. HOW MANY FILES I UPLOAD AND POST, THE STATS ARE STILL LOW. DONT IGNORE THE PROBLEMS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Willy If you can't afford the 40$ /1000Download rate then reduce it 35$/Download. But please made the status working properly. Fix all those problem. If status working properly then we can earn more even in 30$/1000Dwonload.

Sorry for my bad English.

Willy If you can't afford the 40$ /1000Download rate then reduce it 35$/Download. But please made the status working properly. Fix all those problem. If status working properly then we can earn more even in 30$/1000Dwonload.

Sorry for my bad English.

I know you were makeing some cash MSL6600, evan you think something is up with the stats!

dragos22 can you just stfu?
I think all read your fcking comments, now pls stop spaming your sh*t.
If you don't trust something what payed over months, and now have some problem in the past days, than just LEAVE.
This topic isn't for crying.. its for reporting issues ONE TIME

You not even deserve a answer! I hope the moderators will take care of you ;)

my stats are also bad, but Wiily say that this are counting normal. So don`t be angry.
ANOTHER ONE WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!

THE STAT ARE NOT WORKING RIGHT! SAY SOMETHING!

Ok great So the stats are not in Place.
So willy must be working on it right ?
If you are you should give us some answer soon.
People have started to get frustrated now and hopefully many will stop uploading.
I am trying to remain positive all the time.
Its been 3 days since the stats problem but willy you should say something now.

I have already given a suggestion of shutting down the site for maintenance So you could solve all your bugs :)

The is so sad. By the way, dont forget about the download speed of WU that may have a big effect on our stats which is the reason for our earnings to drop. :(

PM to willy
----------------------
Originally Posted by robfri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wupload
Quote:
Originally Posted by robfri
please willy check my stats ^^
user: --------------
nick: ---------
Hey, robfri!

I see your stats have dipped back to what they were at about a week and a half ago, but I am speaking with our techs right now to look into this.

I will let you know.

Regards,
Willy!

ok friend i wait you ^^
Hey, robfri!

I just finished going over the stats with our techs, and we found that our counts are correct!

However, please keep an eye on your stats and PM me if you notice anything you think is suspicious!

Regards,
Willy!

------------------------------------------------------

dragos22
You speaking, who just post with 9328569354 size?
You are just a person who r shouting w/o any argument.
Anyway no more offtopic, I'm out. I told everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back