Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy the stats are wrong, there are 100 of uploaders that think the same why dont you give us an answer anything? You just ignore us and thats that?

Who dosent have great stats please speak up, say something so Willy can see that in fact we are a lot of uploaders that think the stats are wrong, broken, slow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes stats are very very wrong

beztytuu.jpg

Solve a problem at a time 24 hours ago

Another problem with every day.

I can not upload constantly fails in any way. and resolved the problem for hours

XzJoNzX i am posting for 4 months...every week i make more than 120 $ so i think i now what to post and where..but for 3 days...it's a nightmare...

TOday i get 4 $ at an h when i had at least double ! even when the speed was bad i got 10 12 $ but now......

Weird, when people download they normally won't skip a certain part of a split file (people usually download a big file according to the sequence of different parts) but they do skip a lot on wupload, see my screenshot below as an example:
oglzujkzour8.jpg

I didn't make mirror links on other filehosts for these files (and they are split parts of a big file), but look at part 2, no download, and look at part 1 and 3, six downloads and four downloads already! That's strange enough! I don't understand why people skipped part 2 and chose to download part 1 and 3 in the first place. But this thing happens often on wupload. >_>

Hi Willy Wupload, I am sorry because I bother you. But I need retrieve my account filesonic. I know you know Hish. Please read my this post in topic filesonic :
http://www.wjunction.com/1088424-post22330.htm

Could you help me contact with Hish? Money in my account isn't important. Because I store so many important files in my account filesonic. So I don't want lost it. Hish isn't still believe me. I can prove for him I am admin some sites with high pagerank and I added those sites in my account filesonic and wupload.
I hope you can help me. I am greatful you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back