Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the main thing for every affiliate - the earnings and resp. issues with stats counting system is no longer supported in this filehost support thread and we will not get an answer . Well let`s not discuss stats issues anymore , because it is obvious that wrong counting stats or no stats at all is not a problem for this filehost support thread . Lets just keep on uploading whenever is possible and if we get something in the end of the day , we will just say - Thank you Willy ! It is more than nothing , so the stats is moving and we are all wrong . We used to make 4 times more with 5 times less files in the summer (such a bad season regarding new users according to Willy opinion) , but this is not a problem right ?

azazel696 +1 milion on your rep for what you wrote right above. Willy what do you say? are the stats an issue that you will discus with us?

Stats are an issue which I will discuss with affiliates, absolutely, but as many of you know, I need you to send me:

1) Your account ID
2) A description of the issue (stats freeze, inquiry, etc)
3) Your stats at time of reporting (using server time)

Especially azazel knows this :)

But like posting your account ID in the thread, I cannot keep repeating myself over and over again asking for this info!

Regards,
Willy!

I dont understand Willy how someone can have bad stats and be bug that you can fix. That means that at all time of day and night something can go wrong with my stats a bug or something and i lose money and if i dont send you my account info i will get stuck with bad stats forever? This is what i want to know Willy so please give an answer! If i dont send you my info I will have bad stats all the time?

Yes I know that I must send my account id to you Willy , but what is the point of doing that , when I already know your answer after that . It is not one affiliate problem - low stats or frozen stats at some hours in the day are really common and everyday issue for each and every affiliate of Wupload . There is a problem with Wupload stats counts or if it is not a problem , so it is cuxxxx or chxxxxxx . I do not want to accuse Wupload with those two words , but when you say that there is no problem with stats !?!

So Willy wich is it? Is there a problem with the stats? Or there is a problem but only to a few users, and those users if they dont send you there info will have bad stats forever? You can see Willy that something is not right here!

There is no stats problem, but rather some servers get overloaded at some hours and it affect download speeds of users this is why some days we see some depression in download counts.

If some limits are introduced like limited storage space, limited remote upload etc then servers can run smoothly which will give good download counts to all affiliates & users and there will no longer any daily stats issues as some say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back