Status
Not open for further replies.
ftp's working fine today=), shame i can't get onto the wupload site to get the links...The connection has timed out-

The server at www.wupload.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

:facepalm::facepalm:

willy, the url is correct, the problem is, download link is not appear, file is not uploaded into our account, with var_dump :

Code:
pre($download_link); // $download_link is the result after we've upload file
here is the result:
Code:
{"FSApi_Upload":{"postFile":{"errors":{"FSApi_Upload_Exception":"Server cannot be used for web upload"},"status":"failed"}}}
about pm, I dont know what should I pm to u?

edit, u mention it change into web.x.wupload.com, do u think it's becuz this line I should change?
PHP:
$page = upfile($url["host"],$url["port"] ? $url["port"] : 80, $url["path"].($url["query"] ? "?".$url["query"] : ""), 'http://www.wupload.com/', false, array(), $lfile, $lname, "files[]", null, null, null, "RapidLeech");
see that "http://www.wupload.com", is that what u mean?

edit again, the url is correct, the problem still when our host/server is in area of wupload domain, it refuse to upload to our account, hmmm...

note: sorry for my english, I'm using google translator.

This is exactly the stuff I wanted you to PM me to keep the thread clean.

Regards,
Willy

ftp's working fine today=), shame i can't get onto the wupload site to get the links...The connection has timed out-

moments.

connection.

willy this is my problem ;)

moments.

connection.

Where are you located, kram?

Regards,
Willy!

It looks like the main thing for every affiliate - the earnings and resp. issues with stats counting system is no longer supported in this filehost support thread and we will not get an answer . Well let`s not discuss stats issues anymore , because it is obvious that wrong counting stats or no stats at all is not a problem for this filehost support thread . Lets just keep on uploading whenever is possible and if we get something in the end of the day , we will just say - Thank you Willy ! It is more than nothing , so the stats is moving and we are all wrong . We used to make 4 times more with 5 times less files in the summer (such a bad season regarding new users according to Willy opinion) , but this is not a problem right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back