Status
Not open for further replies.
last month

207b91.png

this month (last 16day)

d885c3.png

I am not understanding why my download going down & sell are increasing.. my content are same forum are increasing but downloads are down.

Hi Willy, I'm using NL RDP and I can't upload any files to the server, neither using Ftp protocol nor Zoom uploader.

Filezilla shows "Could not connect to server"
and Zoom Uploader repeats uploading all the time but no file is uploaded.

Btw, my username is *check your pm*,
Please take a look at this case
Thank you very much.

Willy,

Are you aware that API downloads are, for the most part, messed up? If yes, have your techs done anything yet to fix it? They've been down for about over 12 hours now.

If you want, I can PM you a few servers that API downloads are dead from.

FTP upload has problem. Cant upload a 451 MB file. It stat with boost speed of 35 mbps bt gradually coming down and get its slowest to 1 mbps when it uploadled 25% of file.

Willy,

Are you aware that API downloads are, for the most part, messed up? If yes, have your techs done anything yet to fix it? They've been down for about over 12 hours now.

Yes, Lifetalk!

We're aware of some of the API issues and are working on it now.

With your PM can you also PM me the error messages you're getting?

Thanks!

Willy!

FTP upload has problem. Cant upload a 451 MB file. It stat with boost speed of 35 mbps bt gradually coming down and get its slowest to 1 mbps when it uploadled 25% of file.

Hey, Snow!

We're aware of the FTP speed/connection issues. Our FTP servers are processing a large number of requests at the moment, however, we've got a hardware upgrade being installed which will greatly increase the speeds and smooth out all connection issues!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,

Yes, Lifetalk!

We're aware of some of the API issues and are working on it now.

With your PM can you also PM me the error messages you're getting?

Thanks!

Willy!

Hey, Snow!

We're aware of the FTP speed/connection issues. Our FTP servers are processing a large number of requests at the moment, however, we've got a hardware upgrade being installed which will greatly increase the speeds and smooth out all connection issues!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi willy my stats aren't updating since tomorrow ,, Can you fix it please ..

Thanks you ;)

Sorry, theboss! We don't yet have the ability to predict future downloads/sales!

Once we get our Precog servers installed we should be able to facilitate them!

medium_precog.jpg

:))

But in all seriousness, PM me your account so I can take a look at your stats!

Regards,
Willy!

I try to download movies but today,its not possible :(

Hey, fatihbaz!

Please PM me the link you're having issues with as well as your ID!

Regards,
Willy!

3e67cf.png

upload speed slow and keep fail. uploading from NL server.

Hey, The Dude!

Can you do me a favour and PM me your method of uploading as well as what server you're hitting (if you can determine that)?

Thanks!

Willy!

Hey, all!

Anybody who noticed an issue with Jdownloader downloads, we've made some changes on our end and the downloads through it are working fine now! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back