Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy PM:
Willy Wupload said:
Last week you should have received an e-mail from Wupload's Fraud Control team requesting that you send them links to where you post your files.

You did not respond so your account was banned.

Please check your e-mail's spam/junk folder for an e-mail from fraud@wupload.com.

Regards,
Willy!

What ? Please unban my account and paid my $. I tell You where i send my files or what is this files. You dont received my email?

I see so my files any time working! My account is NOT BANNED is locked! I do not have access to my upload files , people buy a premium account with my files , you make money! AND I I do not have to pay any of my work.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eset nod32 has blocked your whole site

b6gowude9qi9.png

new regional domains (wupload.in)
i can't resume download of files though my account is premium
any suggestion and solution for this problem thanks willy

@awaiz007

SMOKING
guys i added my FSC\WUpload premium accounts in IDM and i am trying to download from
idm by txt file which have all links (tasks > import > from txt file ) but all links
download like html page , so can i get help please ..
Hey, SMOKING!

Are you in one of the new regional domains (wupload.in, wupload.uk, etc)?

If so, there are two methods which you can try:

1) Add the new regional code to your website login information
i.e. *.wupload.in + login information

2) Change the domain from your links from .in to .com.

Give those a try and let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

@leonight

Originally Posted by redchilli

Anyone having Problem with WUPLOAD today ....

when i tried wupload.com , my Antivirus ESET Smart security threw me this page that wupload is been affected and it blocked my entry ...Anyone facing similar problem ??

Have attached the screenshot of the Alert i got from ESET :

Willy ..Please ask your tech.staff to look on it soon .. Please fix this soon ...

Hey, redchilli!

I spoke with some of our guys about this yesterday and I'm not sure there's much we can do about it - you might have to get in touch with ESET techs.

I'll double check today!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Hey, all!

Any PayPal users who mentioned that their payment had yet to hit their account - please PM me if the payments have not yet hit your account!

There is a lag which affects some PayPal affiliates each week where their Wupload account shows "PAID" but the money hasn't hit their account - it does hit, but it just takes a little bit longer for PayPal to process on their end!

Aside from that - to everybody who had said thank you for their payment:

You're welcome - but it's I who should be thanking you! Wupload wouldn't be what it is without affiliates such as yourself! We're MORE than happy to process bigger and more payouts every week for the hard work you put in! :)

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Willy!

ty W u2<3 for your support here too:D

-we noticed the lag when payments are processed again this week but earning received finally as always !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back