Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i added my FSC\WUpload premium accounts in IDM and i am trying to download from
idm by txt file which have all links (tasks > import > from txt file ) but all links
download like html page , so can i get help please ..

20shft2.jpg

Hi,Willy,Why I did not get payments via WMZ,and I have set up payment option when I sign up,but no payment option now,and when i set up wupload payment option,the system say "no user found with such email adresss"

Willy why i cant login to my account? i awaiting for my payment = <600 USD 2 weeks! Please tell me wtf....

My account login is : k******

Hey, Mr. Jones!

I PM'd you about your account.

And *drum roll*... please don't post your personal information on the board! PM me with any and all requests that require you posting your personal information! :)

Regards,
Willy!

wupload to rapidshare is working,really?i think its not working... or i cant do that :(

Hey, fatihbaz!

I was able to remote upload from Wupload to Rapidshare earlier today using:

http://user:pass@wupload.com/file/xxxxx

Is your account premium?

Regards,
Willy!

Willy I can create 2 accounts? Is that I want to make premium and the other to upload files. Or do I have risk ban

Sorry for mi english,

You can still use your premium account to download files, just not your OWN files ;)

Affiliates can only have one account each!

Regards,
Willy!

guys i added my FSC\WUpload premium accounts in IDM and i am trying to download from
idm by txt file which have all links (tasks > import > from txt file ) but all links
download like html page , so can i get help please ..

20shft2.jpg

Hey, SMOKING!

Are you in one of the new regional domains (wupload.in, wupload.uk, etc)?

If so, there are two methods which you can try:

1) Add the new regional code to your website login information
i.e. *.wupload.in + login information

2) Change the domain from your links from .in to .com.

Give those a try and let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi,Willy,Why I did not get payments via WMZ,and I have set up payment option when I sign up,but no payment option now,and when i set up wupload payment option,the system say "no user found with such email adresss"

Hey, habin!

PM me your account ID, please!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Any PayPal users who mentioned that their payment had yet to hit their account - please PM me if the payments have not yet hit your account!

There is a lag which affects some PayPal affiliates each week where their Wupload account shows "PAID" but the money hasn't hit their account - it does hit, but it just takes a little bit longer for PayPal to process on their end!

Aside from that - to everybody who had said thank you for their payment:

You're welcome - but it's I who should be thanking you! Wupload wouldn't be what it is without affiliates such as yourself! We're MORE than happy to process bigger and more payouts every week for the hard work you put in! :)

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Willy!

sir please fix this problem -

when i try to delete all completed files from the remote upload tab then its not working only 1 file is deleting at a time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back