Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, from june-september, usually less people download, and sit in front of their PCs.

Also, you don't earn. You are getting rewarded. Don't mix those 2 things, they aren't the same, just because you are getting the money, in both cases. You may ask why I said that.
When you get a reward for something, reward=you get what you achieved
In this case, they can't provide more, because of lack of servers, and bandwidth.
When you earn, you have a job. This isn't a job. Not even a hobby. It's a reward system.
You advertise them, you get reward for successful advertising, once it is completed.

EDIT: Lifetalk, my bad... :) I had something else in my mind, ya, I know they have servers with Webazilla, I use X-NetStat, to follow my traffic, no idea why I said EvoSwitch, lol

Last edited:
Willy, what' happen with FTP? I use FileZilla and when I add a file to be uploaded, It works foe about 1 or 2 minutes and then I receive this message...

image005fc.jpg

How can I solve this? It happens to any file that I add .. Help me..

Last edited:
^It means the file you're trying to transfer failed the first time you tried it. It will try again and continue from the point where it left off if you choose "resume". What I do is select "resume" and "always use this action" that way all broken uploads are resumed from their previous point and it saves a lot of time.

FTP uploading is great this morning

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i24/933394.jpg[/slide]

Well, from june-september, usually less people download, and sit in front of their PCs.

Also, you don't earn. You are getting rewarded. Don't mix those 2 things, they aren't the same, just because you are getting the money, in both cases. You may ask why I said that.
When you get a reward for something, reward=you get what you achieved
In this case, they can't provide more, because of lack of servers, and bandwidth.
When you earn, you have a job. This isn't a job. Not even a hobby. It's a reward system.
You advertise them, you get reward for successful advertising, once it is completed.

EDIT: Lifetalk, my bad... :) I had something else in my mind, ya, I know they have servers with Webazilla, I use X-NetStat, to follow my traffic, no idea why I said EvoSwitch, lol

That's still earnings, you can earn through rewards, through wages, through donations. Whatever, earnings aren't the direct result of employment.

Last edited:
Hello Willy ,
i start having problem with remote upload , i mean all my work is based on remote upload between my premium accounts , when i put the link of Megaupload for exemple , it stay on " In Queue " and that happens many times with different filehosts ..

Can you tell me wats the problem ?

lol willy talks like a politician, "we are working on implementing a solution in the very near future" "we are conducting tests" notice how vague he is and never give specifics about what they are implementing or what the test is, or how long the solution will take, or when the tests would end?

Cool Willy, I much appreciate your answer to me about FTP but you know its really hard to wait lol.

Anyways best of luck and i hope to see it normal asap :)

You still didn't figured out by yourself?

Ok, let me break that for you.

Wupload is sister company of Filesonic.
All uploaders, once they felt dropdown in earnings, because there is no rebill option at Filesonic, were 'forced' to move to another filehost, and take their uploads with them. And natural choice was Wupload. Same, and even better conditions at the beginning, attracted 99% of Filesonic uploaders. And not just Filesonic...
Well, since Filesonic have about 5X more servers, Wupload can't cope with remote uploads, and all other type of uploads, with that small amount of servers.
That is why you see Willy replying they are getting new servers.

30 minutes waiting time isn't introduced to cut off your earnings. (Well it is what it directly does) It is there to slow down amount of requests, that they are getting from free downloaders. Well, servers get enormous amounts of hits from both sides, way too many uploaders, and downloaders at the same time.

So, 30 min. isn't a 'test', it's the effort to try to make less hits from free downloaders, and save some bandwidth for those who payed for premiums, and uploaders. However, amount of servers they have isn't enough to cope with all the traffic.

So, you are getting less downloads, because of bigger waiting time, and much slower speeds.
They simply didn't calculated good, how many servers they would need, and never took in their calculations, that, boom they could get, would be literally bigger than Filesonic had. Now, they screwed everything.. :S
Not sure that new servers would do any good, because they would have to have more servers than Filesonic have now....
Also, it's been more than 30 days that uploading speeds are miserable, so, to provide new content faster on wupload, than any other filehost, is literally impossible. Everything shows up on other filehosts much faster, and while you upload to wupload, downloaders are already sleeping, with jdownloader turned on....

And ofc he won't tell you they screwed in calculations. Well, actually, he does, by saying they are getting new servers... :)

Also, uploading from USA isn't a routing issue. Filesonic is also with Webazilla, and they don't have any routing issues. And also, that could be easily seen with zooms uploader, which starts to upload with 5-6MB/s, and when another uploader gets the same server, speeds go down drastically. Nothing to do with routing.

Hope this makes things more clear

That's an interesting theory, cvrle77!

Unfortunately, you have a few of your "facts" wrong.

Wupload isn't the sister company to Filesonic. Yes, Hish is my cousin and was a great asset in helping get us started, but that is where the connection ends.

Second, the tests are "tests", and they're not in place to "make less hits from free downloaders" (cut downloads). If you've taken a look at the free download page yesterday or today, you'd see that there is a new round of tests.

Filesonic and other hosts like Fileserve do have US servers, we do not.

You are correct that the upload speeds have been less than ideal, but like I have said before, it is hard to predict the types of jumps we get in traffic, and we are doing everything in our power to alleviate those. If we had simply "screwed ourselves", do you think I would continue to be providing personalized support for affiliates, or would I hide under a rock?

I have the utmost confidence in our tech team as we strive to be the number one filehost, which is why I'm here day in and out (except some Saturdays ;)) providing that support.

I apologize for the frustration while we work through the issues, but your patience will be rewarded.

Regards,
Willy!

adrunkenmess but I why is that happens with all my files? Do you know what I should do to solve it. It never happen in the past..

Hey, Zaitz!

We have been facing FTP issues, which we are working on alleviating. Just ensure to select "Resume" so continue to upload from where it left off.

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy ,
i start having problem with remote upload , i mean all my work is based on remote upload between my premium accounts , when i put the link of Megaupload for exemple , it stay on " In Queue " and that happens many times with different filehosts ..

Can you tell me wats the problem ?

Hey, mamiman!

We have a large queue of files in Remote Upload right now... but I just tested a Megaupload link and it went through quickly!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
That's an interesting theory, cvrle77!

Unfortunately, you have a few of your "facts" wrong.

Wupload isn't the sister company to Filesonic. Yes, Hish is my cousin and was a great asset in helping get us started, but that is where the connection ends.

Second, the tests are "tests", and they're not in place to "make less hits from free downloaders" (cut downloads). If you've taken a look at the free download page yesterday or today, you'd see that there is a new round of tests.

You are correct that the upload speeds have been less than ideal, but like I have said before, it is hard to predict the types of jumps we get in traffic, and we are doing everything in our power to alleviate those. If we had simply "screwed ourselves", do you think I would continue to be providing personalized support for affiliates, or would I hide under a rock?

I have the utmost confidence in our tech team as we strive to be the number one filehost, which is why I'm here day in and out (except some Saturdays ;)) providing that support.

I apologize for the frustration while we work through the issues, but your patience will be rewarded.

Regards,
Willy!

At least I think this is an acceptable explanation. We should stop complaining and BE PATIENT. Every business has its own difficulty. Let's give Willy some more time. I believe everything will be better. Take a rest some days to reduce stress over Wupload. :P

What makes you a sister or brother company (in case you have problems with sex I mentioned) is a fact, what you are using exactly the same Filesonic script, you even still have parts in API, which states 'Filesonic', so, it's obvious that only graphic work is changed. That is where connection begins, not ends. :)
You are both in Webazilla, etc etc...irrelevant, really. We all know what we need to know, that doesn't change the fact that we will use you. :)

Won't comment anymore on 'tests', my writing went on your side, not against you. (with little decent criticism)

Yes, now you made changes that download speed for free users is less than 20Kb/s, instead of waiting time of 30 minutes. If that were the changes you are talking about...

You are correct that the upload speeds have been less than ideal, but like I have said before, it is hard to predict the types of jumps we get in traffic, and we are doing everything in our power to alleviate those.

It was not hard to predict jumps in traffic at all. When you try to beat competition with rates, you MUST expect that every uploader will jump on you, and will try to remote terabytes of data already uploaded somewhere. So, you either succeed instantly, or suffer, like this.

Yes I know you don't have US based servers, which is bad. USA users are in A group, they definitely deserve to have insanely fast downloads, so you can monetize that traffic fully. Why else everyone have their servers there? Its half billion people, rich country.

If we had simply "screwed ourselves", do you think I would continue to be providing personalized support for affiliates, or would I hide under a rock?

When I said you screwed yourselves, I didn't said, indefinitely.
However, don't you think that would be more than ideal, that you had at least 100 servers more, to have time to predict this? You went up and down in like 45 days. Just when we started to enjoy the ride. Why would you hide under the rock? People usually do that when they try to scam someone, I never tried to even bring it here, because I don't think that word should be even used without proofs.

Yes, we all have confidence in your techs, however, those new servers are really taking time to arrive, and be placed.

My writing was attempt to explain what is going on, because you aren't saying anything.

Yes, we are working on alleviating the remote upload queue, and will be implementing a solution in the very near future which will help the queue and speeds!

You are using those words in last 100+ pages. Not many ppl here are using word: alleviating, you are using it too frequently. :)

I have enough of all these problems..No it's really enough..States are frozen again, uploads are f... up.

Bye wupload, I need to look for another better host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back