Status
Not open for further replies.
@pink and prin: MAYBE ur files is DMCA files :-s , did u check the notification in your mail box?

Willy, my download speed with jdownloader at my vps just from 300kbs - 700kbs, it's terrible :((
IP: 50.19.xxx.xxx

@skyphan - But, all the deleted files can't be DMCA files, that too the files generating high traffic. 8-)

this may be a problem, 2 accounts in 1 pc, But problem must not be easy as its seen.
may kid (when he is born) can use same pc at home and can buy an account by his paypal. I think problem can be different and not easy like this.

I will explain in detail
when my brother sign up in wupload he sign up from his computer with my link refferal

Times, but he enters to his account from my computer ..But he does not publish files..films..games.. he enters only to see his profits

Is it possible that my account bened or Having a probelms

Good Story. I hope Willy will like it. :P

@Willy: RU is not working.

DANG3ROUS, you can not accuse people without knowing realities. Every home have a pc at home and Father and son can use same pc and can have accounts each of member. Subject can not be minimised like this. If both account at same paypal+ same ip ....etc can be problem. Husband/Wife can buy 1 account of each at same pc. One share pics other mp3. please be polite before accusing people.

Same with me here. My files which generates me the high traffic to Wupload are deleted now and then. In free plan, it has mentioned that files will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity, but those were not followed in wupload.

Willy, can you explain us the logic behind this? Recently, wupload has the 30 minutes wait time between each download. But, this is going to reduce the traffic drastically, since most of the users doesn't prefer much wait time between each downloads. 5 - 10 minutes wait time will be much decent rather than waiting for 30 minutes.

Willy, please do something to reduce the wait time between each downloads. Thanks in advance.

Apart from the above 2 points, rest everything is fine with Wupload. Good job willy :)

Hi, prins!

If you're on the free plan, your files which were "mysteriously" deleted were deleted 30 days after upload - something which has been stated many times!

And our traffic has been doing anything but decreasing :)

Regards,
Willy!

Upload speed over ftp is very slow... max. 1,5MB/s and it stop alltime to upload... pls fix it...

Hey, WeeD!

Our FTP traffic has been increasing every day, but as I had mentioned before, we are going to be adding a couple hundred new ports in the very near future which will overcome any frustrations!

Regards,
Willy!

Only I have problems with Remote Upload?

MU > WU always getting error now, when untill 30 mins ago no problems.

Hey, Quacking!

MegaUpload to Wupload remote upload is working fine!

We are processing a massive amount of files through RU right now, so it will require some patience!

Regards,
Willy!

I will explain in detail
when my brother sign up in wupload he sign up from his computer with my link refferal

Times, but he enters to his account from my computer ..But he does not publish files..films..games.. he enters only to see his profits

Is it possible that my account bened or Having a probelms

If 2 accounts are being accessed from 1 computer and they refer each other, this is a pretty fast way to get your accounts banned by Fraud Control.

PM me your ID, and I can remove your brother's account from under your referral to avoid any difficulties.

Regards,
Willy!

hello Willy, when the bonus will be credited in my account? no request button :(

PM me your account ID, asiongaso!

Regards,
Willy!

If 2 accounts are being accessed from 1 computer and they refer each other, this is a pretty fast way to get your accounts banned by Fraud Control.

PM me your ID, and I can remove your brother's account from under your referral to avoid any difficulties.

Regards,
Willy!

PM me your account ID, asiongaso!

Regards,
Willy!

i have the same problem please remove my brother acc

my acc : nadermatrix

my brother acc : matrixawe1

thanx willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back