Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy,

I have one question about the "Switch to Wupload" program, if i'm working with Filesonic but i did not earn anything, am i qualified to get a Wupload premium account ? And what type of this account: 30, 90, 180 or 365 days premium account ?

That's too bad :( becase people always Remote my links in all topics i put in any forums, because they dont have premium on the site or whatever they remote it to other file host they have premium on or just to Direct links >.<
+
why i cant Remote upload Wupload links to my account?
when i add wupload links to the remote upload it got error 404

Hey, Fat3!

You need a premium account from the filehosts you are attempting to remote upload to Wupload from.

Make sure your information is saved in the password manager!

Regards,
Willy!

1374 files corrupted :( this isnt good...

It's unfortunate, ghost, but we would rather you know which files you had to reupload as opposed to downloaders avoiding your links because of links which don't work!

Regards,
Willy!

homepage is weird in chrome,and wupload doesnt work for in firefox as well.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/oRSkP.jpg[/SLIDE]

Hey, Dj.IcE!

That is strange... I use Chrome almost exclusively, but also use Firefox, and I've never seen the homepage look like that!

What URL are you using to access that?

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,

I have one question about the "Switch to Wupload" program, if i'm working with Filesonic but i did not earn anything, am i qualified to get a Wupload premium account ? And what type of this account: 30, 90, 180 or 365 days premium account ?

The "Switch to Wupload" program applies to active affiliates from other filehosts who also have gotten a start on Wupload.

The qualifications are outlined on the submission page!

Regards,
Willy!

I am still receiving speed drops mid way through and download cancel itself and can't continue them.

Can you PM me a couple of the links you've been experiencing this with?

Thanks!
Willy

Last edited:
Willy please check the tags of this thread . Those tags doesn`t look good .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the tags are fine.

Last edited:
W,

regarding the corruption problem we hope that wu tech's identified the problem at least in order to avoid it for next time and never appear again.

Damage is small, there are some exceptions of users but seems only limited file(s) finally affected :)

W,

regarding the corruption problem we hope that wu tech's identified the problem at least in order to avoid it for next time and never appear again.

Damage is small, there are some exceptions of users but seems only limited file(s) finally affected :)

Hey, broadcast!

Yes, we identified the issue, so no worries about that!

Regards,
Willy!

my stats are frozen

WOUUU I've been frozen for half a hour....and my stats aswell....so i wonder what's going on now willy????.....hope you will solve it quick
!!! and please tell us what's happening today???

Hi, I can't change my settings! I entered current pass and security question but every time it gives me this error: "no user found with such email", my username is FinalQuality
please help.

downloading speed in EU less than 100KB/s per link for premium, nao, that is just great... :/
I see no reason why would anyone buy premium.

Last edited:
WOUUU I've been frozen for half a hour....and my stats aswell....so i wonder what's going on now willy????.....hope you will solve it quick
!!! and please tell us what's happening today???

Stats are counting fine, kkaiser!

PM me your account ID and I can double check for you ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi, I can't change my settings! I entered current pass and security question but every time it gives me this error: "no user found with such email", my username is FinalQuality
please help.

Your account was closed by Fraud Control, FinalQuality.

Willy

FTP SUCKS

What issues are you having with FTP, karim?

Regards,
Willy!

Stats are just fine !

the real Issue is Files are deleted and No NOTIFICATION .

I just saw that my major files which generate me a lot of download and sales, are deleted !

gj wupload , really ...

no willy, i meant why i cant remote Wupload Links to Wupload
like why i cant transfer them to my account?
i get error 404 when trying to remote wupload on Wupload;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back