Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello willy still Problem with RU.

[slide]http://imgcrave.com/u/tmpbcedhd.png[/slide]

Edit : Now its working. But dont know when it will be failed. :(

Hey, DANG3ROUS!

Next time that happens, please PM me the link you are trying as well as the message you get when you put your cursor over "ERROR"

Thanks!
Willy!

And with WEB upload :/
Damn, what is going on, and why it takes days to be resolved?

Hi, cvrle!

You received an error with web upload?

Regards,
Willy!

Transaction limits (without a verified phone number):

103449808.jpg

Transaction limits (with a verified phone number):

177391417.jpg

Hi, whiteheart,

Please PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, jatin!

Can you PM me some of the links you're trying?

I've tested a couple RS links and they seem to be working fine.

Regards,
Willy!

nothin in perticular bro
it shows some unknown error.

no link in perticular
it works if we retry .

but the problem is irritationg.

there is a little bug i guess.

1z_u.jpg

c this almost 80% links failed.

plz look.

Hey Willy, What Happened to the promo earnings? I have received only the earnings from downloads. The promo earnings shows in the statistics but never add in the my earnings and I got paid only the download earnings. When do the promo earnings of June will be sent ?

Hey Willy, What Happened to the promo earnings? I have received only the earnings from downloads. The promo earnings shows in the statistics but never add in the my earnings and I got paid only the download earnings. When do the promo earnings of June will be sent ?

Did you request them, pappunsu?

And if so, when?

Regards,
Willy!

nothin in perticular bro
it shows some unknown error.

no link in perticular
it works if we retry .

but the problem is irritationg.

there is a little bug i guess.

c this almost 80% links failed.

plz look.

This is neither PMing me, nor is it links.

Just a note for people if you're reporting something: if I ask you to PM me, please, PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Why No Answer About Upload Resume when Use FTP programs?!?!

Please Can We resume or No ??

I did answer, and yes.

You can.

Regards,
Willy

No, I never requested for any promo. I dont know actually how to request for that. Can you plz tell me how to do that ?

Hi, pappunsu!

Go into your STATS page and you will notice a column on the right listed as "PROMO".

Click any of the links and they should say "REQUEST" (note, for weeks 1 & 2, the request period has expired by now).

Click REQUEST, enter your Wupload e-mail and password, and they will be added to your next payout!

Regards,
Willy!

I did answer, and yes.

You can.

Regards,
Willy

Hi, pappunsu!

Go into your STATS page and you will notice a column on the right listed as "PROMO".

Click any of the links and they should say "REQUEST" (note, for weeks 1 & 2, the request period has expired by now).

Click REQUEST, enter your Wupload e-mail and password, and they will be added to your next payout!

Regards,
Willy!
Got it. Thanks But I think this process is not properly shown in Wupload website. Some new members of Wupload might miss their earnings as I have missed 2nd week's promo. I think you should make it more user frinedly or automatically debit the account with the promo after the promo period. What you say ?

Got it. Thanks But I think this process is not properly shown in Wupload website. Some new members of Wupload might miss their earnings as I have missed 2nd week's promo. I think you should make it more user frinedly or automatically debit the account with the promo after the promo period. What you say ?

Hey, pappunsu!

We had sent out instructions in the weekly e-mail, and it was on the news page as well.

But I'll keep this in mind!

Regards,
Willy!

FTP not working right now?

Hey, hover!

FTP is working!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back