Status
Not open for further replies.
REMOTE UPLOAD IS NOT WORKING AGAIN! I GOT A FILE SIZE WHICH IS NOT COMPATIBLE TO THE ORIGINAL SIZE??

WHAT HAPPEN WUPLOAD?? IT'S ALREADY ONE WEEK WE EXPERIENCE THAT!
I WANT TO EAR MORE SIR!
FIX IT ASAP!

:)

Willy!!!

Ok, I decided to open an account. I have 3 questions about the system.

1. Under Settings on the right side it says I have 750GB free storage.
- What happens when i reach all 750GB? Do we have to pay keep uploading? or will old files get deleted?

2. I created a new folder, it asked me if i wanted to make it public.
- what does it mean? My current provider don't have that option.

3. Does Wupload ever delete old files or inactive files, or files with less downloads than others? My current provider deletes them after a month or one and a half month.

Thanks

Hey, Napis!

Glad to have you on board! :)

1. Once you hit 750 GB, whenever you try to upload you will receive an alert telling you that you've used all of your allotted space, and ask you to upgrade to premium to get unlimited storage!

2. Making it public - files searchable on sites like FilesTube, etc

3. If you have a free account, your files are protected for 30 days after upload. If you have a premium account, your files do not get deleted!

If you have any further questions, ask away or PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Why wupload site some time reload 2-3 minutes and almost always when i click share button is this some kind of bug?

Hey, sasa!

Can you PM me a little bit more about your issue?

I don't quite understand.

Regards,
Willy!

hi willy. I requested payout total $232.66. my status was "paid" but I still hasn't got money, maybe because I'm using account webmoney mini.Can you check my payout again for me, if webmoney refunded, please pay for me 2 times,the first is $100 and second is $132.66.thank willy!

Plz respond me
My account is shinichikudocf@gmail.com

Hey, magictaxi!

Yes, Webmoney mini accounts have deposit limits.

I'll take a look into it and get you your payout!

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks for the payment...

Willy my premium will expire in 2 days. Do I have another month before get delete my files. or my file will delete after the premium expire. actually I want to upgrade for 6 month . I don't have balance 18$ this moment. but I will reach It after 4-5 days..

Just a reminder - we're no longer giving away free premium upgrades, but active affiliates can PM me about potentially extending their premium!

Regards,
Willy!

problem with wupload to filesonic remote upload taking day and more

Hey, GEORGE!

You would need to bring this up in the FileSonic support thread ;)

Regards,
Willy!

hi willy. I requested payout WMZ. my status was "paid" but I no receive money . username : noomnoi .

THANK YOU.:(

Hey, wnoi!

Please PM me!

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

fileserve to wupload RU Error.

Hey, DANG3ROUS!

I'm testing right now!

Regards,
Willy!

Means wen i add to IDM it picks a HTML page of 34KB

same like this from 3 days
trying from europe RDP .

do u anyways blacklist IPs??

also bro Remote upload from Rapidshare is nt working .

Hi, jatin!

Can you PM me a couple of the links you've received that from? I tested IDM and it was working fine!

Regards,
Willy!

REMOTE UPLOAD IS NOT WORKING AGAIN! I GOT A FILE SIZE WHICH IS NOT COMPATIBLE TO THE ORIGINAL SIZE??

WHAT HAPPEN WUPLOAD?? IT'S ALREADY ONE WEEK WE EXPERIENCE THAT!
I WANT TO EAR MORE SIR!
FIX IT ASAP!

:)

Remote upload is working fine, TheA10tion!

Please PM me the link you were trying to remote upload, as well as your account ID so I can take a look!

Regards,
Willy!

Can we resume uploads via FTP?!?!

Yes, you can, myincome!

Regards,
Willy!

Please give me a 1 Year premium account then only i will be using your service!

Username: go4dwl

Why do people always come in here begging for something free? Upload and use your earnings and pay for an account that way, you'll have a huge discount. Stop always looking for a handout when you're already being given a huge discount.

yeah i guess that internal WU thing does make it worth their wild to have a premium account. lol that was probably the only way half the people could upload to WU a few days ago when the uploading problems were huge.

Just a reminder - we're no longer giving away free premium upgrades, but active affiliates can PM me about potentially extending their premium!

Regards,
Willy!

Ah, damn, just when I wanted to ask.
:(

Just a question, some (lot) of servers still have uploading issue with 60KB/s, while some other have good speeds, but all randomly, speed come and go.

Hello Willy !

these days RU from RS gives a lot of Unknown error, so we have to reput the links sometimes several times to make it work.

Yes it works but these unknown error had not showed up before, RU from RS was very smooth, please check this Willy maybe there is a bug or this is just because of massive links that RU is processing, I do not know. and no specific links just general issue with RS links, and as I said they work if we keep trying.

Regards. :)

hi willy. I requested payout total $232.66. my status was "paid" but I still hasn't got money, maybe because I'm using account webmoney mini.Can you check my payout again for me, if webmoney refunded, please pay for me 2 times,the first is $100 and second is $132.66.thank willy!

Plz respond me
My account is shinichikudocf@gmail.com

Transaction limits (without a verified phone number):

103449808.jpg

Transaction limits (with a verified phone number):

177391417.jpg

Hello willy still Problem with RU.

[slide]http://imgcrave.com/u/tmpbcedhd.png[/slide]

Edit : Now its working. But dont know when it will be failed. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.