Status
Not open for further replies.
files that download from server s51 are very very very very slow.... download speed less then 80 KB/s, download to desktop is very.
I try to remote upload to fileserve, filesonic and uploadstation also slow like hell....
please fix it immediately

files that download from server s51 are very very very very slow.... download speed less then 80 KB/s, download to desktop is very.
I try to remote upload to fileserve, filesonic and uploadstation also slow like hell....
please fix it immediately

Hey, gogo!

Remote upload right now is processing a massive amount of files so there will be some delays.

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,

I hope you don't bore with same question.
So i did what you said. Put files on Folder and not marked Public.

Private
Contain 100 files

But still some files inside the folder get download without i even publish the files.

Seriously, sometimes we just want to keep the files and post the files later or just keep the files as back up.

If the folder already Private but the files inside still can be shown ( maybe using filestube ) that is not good. This should be fix.

Thanks

had exact same situation some files are DLoaded even if we do not share them anywhere

we asked willy tonight he said our folders are private so no need to change.

possible reason (according to us) is that the SPECIFIC link already was on public (root on Wupload) for some hours and still is active........... (online)and scanned by a search engine.....

Yes it's true. WUPLOAD say PAID but payment not recived from paypal account.... Why Willy?.

smdij4.jpg

Alertpay - anyone using this be aware that they just froze their cards.

This is a nightmare for anyone using the debit card for payment, also right now they can't even transfer to creditcard.

WIlly please get paxum up and running asap. They are the only one that are reliable and have good fees

Have you looked into them as yet?

Alertpay looks dead in the water for easy payments now. They say they are trying to get some new cards up and running but can't say when. That's not a good sign.

the same situation to the epass, first froze their cards and then gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back