Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, willy. Please, I am here to request some safety to the Wupload accounts. I fear for my account being hacked. Please add some security system like the one Rapidshare used to have, like a "lock" that disables you from editing any content. Or like megaupload, that when you change anything it emails you with the posibiltity to reverse the changes.

Please willy, this is very important, I know you are REAAALLY busy, but take this into account.

And I believe many users will agree with me, I have talked to several and they seem to think the same.

Regards

Hey, martin!

Please PM me!

Thanks!
Willy!

Download counts are problematic today

missing, such as counting

Hey, statics!

Downloads are counting fine today - but PM me your account ID and I can take a look at yours specifically to double check!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy,
I wanted to ask what are the chances of Wupload counting downloads from all countries equally instead of them being counted by tiers: A,B,C,D and just count the file size?

My current file host does that, they pay by the file size instead of where the download is comming from. However users have status leves like bronze, gold and so on, recently they added two more levels therefore
decreasing the earnings for the same file size.

E.G. If before i was making $8usd/1000 having the mid level status. Now with the 2 new levels, i'm makiing $3usd/1000 for the same file size range.

So if Willy can do this I will definately switch to WUpload.

Thanks

Hi Willy,

I'm on PPD.
Can i download few files from my own folder...?
I just pay new Package from same ISP, and i really want to know how fast the speed in IDM when i'm download from wupload, and just want to check how good the servers for my files. As poster sometimes we need to know about this detail.

I don't want get any trouble so i have to ask about it first

Hi Willy,

I'm on PPD.
I just pay new Package from same ISP, and i really want to know how fast the speed in IDM when i'm download from wupload, and just want to check how good the servers for my files. As poster sometimes we need to know about this detail.

Yes you can download your own files.

stats frozen??

Hi, wave!

No, stats are not frozen!

Regards,
Willy!

is remote form filesonic stop work or it will work agin soon ?? ??

Hey, yugi!

Remote upload from Filesonic is working fine!

Regards,
Willy!

omg "MAX" download speed for premium member is only 80 KB/s ? please fix your server

Hi, gogo!

Where are you downloading from?

We are constantly working to upgrade speeds, and we are working on this right now!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,

I'm on PPD.

Hi, brave!

You can download your own files, but they will not be counted in your stats!

Regards,
Willy!

I'm using a 1 GBPs RDP USA, speeds on Fileserve and other hosts are fine.
Wupload speed is slow compared to others, even FTP.

And FS works, but not FTP. And is slow too.

Hey, burnout!

We have been working with our server engineers to upgrade the speeds from USA RDP/dedicated server users and there will be some noticeable changes in the next several days!

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

Any problem with ftp upload?

Hey, pedro!

Are you having any issues?

Please PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back