Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hello Willy, still like to report that uploading is still very slow. I can't ever get past 0.5MB/s with you guys...Filesonic/Fileserve are 20-30MB/s.

My users are complaining US up/down speeds are horrible and want Fileserve/Filesonic links instead.

Please put up more US Servers asap! You have the potential to continue growing into a big host, don't slow the momentum with bad speeds.

Hello Willy, still like to report that uploading is still very slow. I can't ever get past 0.5MB/s with you guys...Filesonic/Fileserve are 20-30MB/s.

My users are complaining US up/down speeds are horrible and want Fileserve/Filesonic links instead.

Please put up more US Servers asap! You have the potential to continue growing into a big host, don't slow the momentum with bad speeds.

+1 :facepalm:

Upload speeds were great for me, Euro RDP and I was getting 30mbps x 2 uploads using FTP so really around 50-60mbps. I uploaded a full bluray movie in that time. lol

Hi Willy

everyday I used to RU some files from my Rapidshare account to My WU account, last days, It was working with some slow, but today they took along time on "In Queue" status, and they still like that.

Please help.

Regards.

Edit: it is 4 hours now and nothing change :'( . it is not FS or FSC it is RS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back