Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, crazydemon!

FTP has been up and down and that will require some patience as we have been and are still working on ironing out all issues.

As for web upload, it still works, but occasionally the "process" bar shows 0%/0 MB/s, but if you notice at the bottom of your browser (at least on Chrome) it will show you that it is uploading!

As for z-o-o-m, are you uploading from a dedicated server? US, perhaps?

Regards,
Willy

download speed for free ussers is to sloow 37 kB/seg
this speed is bad for the uploaders i recived many complains from ussers for this speed please provide moore speed for free ussers at leats 128kB/seg

From Poland with premium account all it's Ok look.

2r4u4ab.jpg

Is uploading and at some moment is disconecting and reconecting again,then asking to overwrite the existing partial uploaded file.This is not happening once but everytime.

if you're using filezilla select "resume" and to do that for all uploads. It's what I did and it finished the uploads that were breaking every few seconds.

from a mail received from wupload:
We will be adding more servers by Friday night! Thank you for your patience and understanding!

So, till then i don't think is gonna be any better.

WILLY today one of my file get 11 downloads . All downloads from USA. I think it just not normal. Because I always get download from worldwide. I don't want to get ban for this kind of statistics bug. can you please check for It? If need then you remove the file & you can also remove the earning that generate by that file.

Now It's 12 download.. :(( Some thing wrong...

Now It's 13...

Now It's 15...

Last edited:
WILLY today one of my file get 11 downloads . All downloads from USA. I think it just not normal. Because I always get download from worldwide. I don't want to get ban for this kind of statistics bug. can you please check for It? If need then you remove the file & you can also remove the earning that generate by that file.

Now It's 13...

Now It's 15...
Hahaha.......... Really Funny :D

Now It's 13...

Now It's 15...

are you really serious bro..? i don't get it.. what the problem actually? :facepalm:

are you really serious bro..? i don't get it.. what the problem actually? :facepalm:
Yes I am.. Now Its 19 downloads from only USA. there is no other country.

MKStz.png

How Could I get download only from USA only on this file? Most Of my download come from USA . It's normal. I also get downloads from some other countries.

Here is another of my file, today I upload this movie & get this mixed downloads from different countries too.

rVtN.png

I always get Mix download from different country all of my file . but that file was old that file always get mixed download previous days.. but today it's shows only USA download.. It's not a problem for me.. BUT I do not want get ban this kind of suspicious download. No problem for me if Willy says "No Problem"

Sorry for my bad English!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back