WRZhost.com - What can I improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah heard from them, some bullshit that the data center cut off the ip with no warning. So unless i'd mentioned it then who knows when it would be back online. Are there any reliable offshore hosts or are all total crap. Still offline now.

Was the IP you were using 217.23.12.89? That was the IP that got blocked over the weekend when a complaint was made about that e-whoring scam mentioned in the link I posted above. It's the IP that was used for sending scam messages to people who replied to the fake Craigslist ads. This site has a report on it along with a copy of one of the messages with its headers.

http://ussecuritychangesresearchpaper.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/drastic-changes-in-security-research-paper/

RachelMA
Is it your job to harm other people's hosting?
Every non noob knows that shared hosting attracts scammers, we exist for over 6 years so you actually think everyone obeys the TOS like little kids listen to their dads you're wrong.
I would never tolerate scams, in fact I hate scammers and the client was terminated immediately.
That post you made is dated from 2010 and now it happened again so obviously the client made a new account and thought he would get away with it.
You really are pathetic if you do nothing else but fuck with other people businesses.
I'm trying to do everything to keep my hosting clean, why do you think we survived for over 6 years.
Get a real job and leave the net if you don't know what you're doing and stop accusing me of things like allowng scammers.

MODS ban this user please, he has no proof or anything that I'm behing this, I'd rather have this user banned and his shit removed before he starts harming me more, I asked how to improve wrzhost,not how to harm the owner.

Last edited:
TippiE,

I am not interested in getting into an extended argument about this with you. What was reported in the thread at antifraudintl.org are only the facts. If anyone (including you) would like to have the email messages in question forwarded to him, let me know and they'll be forwarded, along with the headers. If you have a plausible explanation for these email messages, then go ahead and give it, and I'll let the other people here decide for themselves which story is more believable. However, regarding how serious you are about banning scammers, well, when this scam was run on your servers back in March 2010, many complaints were sent to WRZHost about it and it wasn't until about 10 days after the first complaints were made that the scammer's account was terminated. Also, the scammer's account wasn't terminated until a complaint was sent to your ISP, Worldstream. See here:

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?p=154437&posted=1#post154437

i read most of the crap you said RachelMA. stop harassing people and let REAL people do their jobs. seem you are just fucking with an investigation you screwed up.

wrzhost is trusted for over 6 years. nuff said. go back and troll on antifraudintl

CammyD:

And I'm being asked if I have a life...

Hey, post whatever you want. I'm not going to bother to reply here anymore unless someone has a serious question. But that will have to wait until tomorrow. Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back