WRZhost.com - What can I improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Iam fully aware of all of this.
I didn't try WRZHost before, I have just mentioned how my favorable webhost would be.
And hope that my reply will help TippiE.

Do you find this impossible?
I will not mention any example of webhost that do so, cause i don't want to advertise any company, i didn't used to do so, but there are many.

That is why i have said 'If you have the above things, your host will be number one.'
At least he should try to do so.

With my best regards,
DoctorX

Then there isn't such a thing as a number one hosting company because no one can reply to your tickets within a few seconds, it's literally impossible.

Then there isn't such a thing as a number one hosting company because no one can reply to your tickets within a few seconds, it's literally impossible.

Why you insist on "few seconds" ?
I said 5 min. and that is quiet enough if you have a webhost with a few support staff and not operated by one person.
I told you that there are some webhosts that reply within 1 or 2 minutes and not within 12 hours like some others!

Good Luck.

Response times from support staff WILL vary. Sometimes you will get a response within 5 minutes, sometimes it will take a little longer. Remember that you're not the only client opening up support tickets as well as all support members may not be online at the same time, different staff, possibly different timezones.

Also Tippie I want servers in Spain.....make it happen.

Why you insist on "few seconds" ?
I said 5 min. and that is quiet enough if you have a webhost with a few support staff and not operated by one person.
I told you that there are some webhosts that reply within 1 or 2 minutes and not within 12 hours like some others!

Good Luck.

i agree with you there are several hosts that reply tickets in less than 5-30 min.people don't like to wait thats a fact.@tippie things you could improve are providing better packages offer something that others don't like semi-dedicated i know you offer it but the amount of bandwidth kinda sucks you should ask yourself a question why would someone leave another host to purchase a server or package with you?simple you should offer better prices,better packages,bring out locations that others don't,well a good marketing always brings clients,so you could offer promotion code etc,well thats all for now hope i've help you :D

Last edited:
How about offer Softlayer linux vps for Rapidleech/Torrent use - I think theres only serverdome and KnowinSRV's service that provide this.

Last edited by a moderator:
dfuck is this :|
114dcb6c8b6567a1cbb3064100d521a6.jpg
Respect other members here even you have personal matter with them ;)

Definitely Support , bring some people who care for wrzhost and know what they are saying, i hope i wont have to clarify further on it ..... best ov luck

Last edited:
My site seems to be offline with WRZhost, how reliable are they since i have just moved from another host that seems to think hours of downtime each month is perfectly acceptable?? I will not stay with Wrzhost long if they are just as bad.

Lol - Have you opened a ticket with them? - I have many services with them and don't have any serious problems so they know what they're doing.

yeah heard from them, some bullshit that the data center cut off the ip with no warning. So unless i'd mentioned it then who knows when it would be back online. Are there any reliable offshore hosts or are all total crap. Still offline now.

Sorry but you gotta change your VPS plans, those seems more like a joke to me... Dont see anyone buying it when others offer way more then you do whit less price.

@ RachelMA

Please explain your reason/s behind the comment.

You register and go straight to this post and make the idiotic comment.

If you have a beef with this host say so directly, not in a cloaked comment.

Well, Kevin's ISP will block his IP addresses when legitimate complaints are made against the sites he hosts. If he knowingly tolerates scam sites, then he'll get his IPs blocked. This affects not only the scam sites but the other sites that use the IPs in question. And from what I've seen, he does in fact tolerate scam sites.

@RachelMA

You seem to know a lot about this hosting, so why not say who you really are?

And Kevin is?

Post proof of your accusations.

Edit - I have nothing to do with this host and have no axe to grind by defending it, just dont like idiotic comments without foundation or proof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back