Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret not downloading backups I created off the VPS =[

funny enough I did one 4 days ago cos I had been down for 2 days before they went down for good....what a stroke of luck that was so I have my entire forum on my comp...just uploaded it to a test site I have and voila...

I will up my spare forum to Tippee's server if he comes back.

This is kinda off topic, but, its "when he comes back" not "if", and when he's back up running, your site will still be there.

I agree this down time is not good for anyone. I am sure most of you would want some kind of notice or even a response of whats going on! But, you made the choice to go with that host. Either ride out these troubled times or look somewhere else.

Lemme all tell you something and I don't want anyone correcting me.

Tippie is the ONLY person I know that would do everything for his customers. I already knew him when he started wrzhost and his main objective was 'keeping customers happy'.

He is currently doing everything he can to speed up the process to get the server back online. You all know that Hong Kong or other Asian companies are kinda slow.

In the beginning of my warez career I also had ALOT of downtimes, and believe me i moved host ALOT, so everybody just sit back, relax, don't stress Tippie too much because everything will be fine.

Stressing him will only cauze more problems than there are now.

Greetz

WrzHost.com is fully online and all sites are working fine and I would like to request to the current WrzHost.com clients that before leaving WrzHost.com just think about all the efforts of Tippie to bring back WrzHost.com online. Tippie and WrzHost.com rocks.

All the data was safe as you can see,the servers are back and the partnership with hostfresh is a fact.
Only the main server will stay down untill whmcs is fully functional at hostfresh.

ALL CLIENT SERVERS ARE UP!

Its good to see everything back online. Well done Tippie.

It came a little too late for me but I’m happy for everyone who had the patience to wait it out.

Now that the 'offline' issue is resolved I think the thread needs a lock, dont you think it should tippie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back