Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Would you still be an uploader if you don't earn any money from it?

Would you still be an uploader if you don't earn any money from it? Post a Poll

  • Yes

    Votes: 29 42.0%
  • No

    Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Only if i own the forum

    Votes: 23 33.3%

  • Total voters
    69
Status
Not open for further replies.

42 comments

I dont really do it for the $ i do it for something to do.
I like running a site and providing people with the latest warez.
Earning is just a bonus for me
 
Yes I'd still upload for my site. As without having any uploads, posts, contents on my site, it will be dead and the SERPs Ranking would go down.
 
i bet most would not its not like it use to be back in the good old days were uploaders did it cuz they like too now days most is out for the money but not all of them now days uploaders use bots or auto posting and never even visit the site any more and then when there ban from it dont even know why after 13 warnings and 20 pms lol
 
It's more of a hobby for me..I used to upload back in the rapidshare days=converting points for premium was a lil bit of bonus..I'd still do it even if there was any incentive.
 
i bet most would not its not like it use to be back in the good old days were uploaders did it cuz they like too now days most is out for the money but not all of them now days uploaders use bots or auto posting and never even visit the site any more and then when there ban from it dont even know why after 13 warnings and 20 pms lol

Amen brotha
 
Not really care about money.. It's just a bonus. If I still can get free premium from my file, yeah I will still uploading. If I have to pay for premium, I will stop for good.
 
I would. And to cover up for the money lost from uploading, I'd sell illegal CDs/DVDs :) And then setup a porn studio/company with the money I earn so I can gradually get out of warez and go legal.

And then, I'll join the anti-piracy companies because my company's porn vids will obviously be pirated. I would never want that (because I'd lose money, obviously!), and I'll take down sites like WarezBB and PornBB and Katz.cd

</sarcasm>
I am not an uploader. I upload to kill time, occasionally. And my uploads are generally on RS/Mediafire. So no, it won't affect me.


Cheers :)
 
Only if i own the forum
But i was uploading for long time before all this new host came in
what ever i earn from upload i put the money back on to the forum for GFX, Hosting and to buy more uploads
But for me I love GFX so most of the money goes to GFX
 
I used to upload for RapidShare points earlier. So yeah I guess I would still be doing it as long as I had some incentive to waste my time for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Active Member · Joined
Watching Drama Unfold
305
Messages
39
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom