Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Would you still be an uploader if you don't earn any money from it?

Would you still be an uploader if you don't earn any money from it? Post a Poll

  • Yes

    Votes: 29 42.0%
  • No

    Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Only if i own the forum

    Votes: 23 33.3%

  • Total voters
    69
Status
Not open for further replies.

42 comments

Everybody who said "No" is probably under 18, from a shitty country (economy-wise) or new in the scene..

I look forward to the day no filehost will pay for downloads (just points) and all those moron uploaders stop infesting the internet with their copy-crap. :)

I salute you. I worship you. I stand by you with that claim. And I look forward to that day, too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Active Member · Joined
Watching Drama Unfold
305
Messages
39
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom