WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,325 comments
Here would be a couple of subtitled movies!
Then on Saturday, I please check to see if the subtitles disappear from these movies!

The captions no longer appear !!!!

Many movies are hard to start!
Post automatically merged:

The captions no longer appear !!!!

Many movies are hard to start!

This video file cannot be played.
(Error Code: 232011)

the caption has disappeared from 30 films

What do I do now?
Should I recharge them again?

Last edited:
can you do people can get the video embed code from my website and not let them download? I uploaded the video with the public view but turned off the download function. What is it they can't get the embedded link. or am i wrong? i am talking about the account at WolfStream

the caption has disappeared from 30 films

What do I do now?
Should I recharge them again?
Fixed.

can you do people can get the video embed code from my website and not let them download? I uploaded the video with the public view but turned off the download function. What is it they can't get the embedded link. or am i wrong? i am talking about the account at WolfStream
Done.

Last edited:
@VideoHostSupport
my income is reduced, than before. what are you doing ?

Maybe this

In order to make up for your loss the prices will double from April 5th to 9th.
Since in the new system, with little advertisements, prices are not still clear, we decided to continue with former prices between April 10th and 15th to find out the appropriate prices for each country.

If you want to increase your income, please change the name of the aparat.cam and the clipwatching.com on the website or wherever you tap our link. Only site name (link does not need to be changed)

Aparat should be WolfStream
Clipwatching Should be HighStream

Hello
1) As the new administrator of (Aparat.cam, Clipwatching.com, Videos.sh), I am really glad to be cooperating with you.
In the first stage, adds were eliminated and, similar to a normal system, at the beginning of each video there are 4 pop-ups, and this repeats every 60 seconds.
In order to make up for your loss the prices will double from April 5th to 9th.
Since in the new system, with little advertisements, prices are not still clear, we decided to continue with former prices between April 10th and 15th to find out the appropriate prices for each country.

2) Embed Enabled.
aprill 9th views double counted,, but price not !

Really bad rates, why you have to do like others? you should of kept it just like katfile did....

e61HVZE.jpg

I still can't play the videos fast. The ads block the start of the video for me. Even now when it is said that the ads have been reduced, it is the same problem for me. Every day I give 5-6 clicks to start the video.

I still can't play the videos fast. The ads block the start of the video for me. Even now when it is said that the ads have been reduced, it is the same problem for me. Every day I give 5-6 clicks to start the video.
Maybe your PC has a virus
You should only see the 4 pops first of the video.

Last edited:
No. Do something so that the ads do not block the start of the video.

No. Do something so that the ads do not block the start of the video.
There are fewer views, more visitors have my problem. And if someone has adblock the video can't start or play.

Last edited:
Why did Hungary move from Tier 1 to Tier 5?
So it doesn't make sense anymore

I am very sad about this! I thought he would wait for the April 15 date and then rearrange it, but unfortunately the sorting happened sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back