Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The filesonic upload speed is so freaking dawn low...it took me 3 hours to upload..torrents are hanging and then failing. they're hanging when they have to extract o_O-

Look, all I am trying is to help you get a better service, if needed, we will extend your service with a better speed for the number of days there was a problem with speed.

To be really honest, I upload too, and all I have seen is that I am getting slow speed from Filesonic and you can ask others too. That is not our fault. You dont have any other premium, that is also not our fault.

You asked for a refund and we will try to help you.

Thanks

Look, all I am trying is to help you get a better service, if needed, we will extend your service with a better speed for the number of days there was a problem with speed.

To be really honest, I upload too, and all I have seen is that I am getting slow speed from Filesonic and you can ask others too. That is not our fault. You dont have any other premium, that is also not our fault.

Thanks

yeah i know that its not your problem anymore if i don't have other premium account.

but my problem is your responsible because im really getting a bad DOWNLOAD and UPLOAD of files using sborg of myrapidleech.

just issue us a refund! if you extend our service i can say that it would be another extension of SUFFERING! so just kill our service and issue us a refund!

Imagine if i continue my service @ myrapidleech and everyday i am getting a very very bad speed it would really be stressful days of uploading and for us uploaders "time is really gold" we don't wanna waste time!!

just issue a refund and it would be done!

I've purchased basic sborg hosting which is about $20 starting july 15 2011 to august 31 2011. Im really disappointed with the speed im getting. Look at this.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i24/c0f993.jpg[/SLIDE]

I have a premium account at filesonic and i should have atleast 3mbps+ download speed. all i can say is that

"Im not getting what i pay for!".

I've ask for a refund but their reply is..

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i24/a22c0b.jpg[/SLIDE]

Dude, please learn how to use SLIDE tags instead of IMG tags on larger images.

jbisana17 : Refund is not available. I have given you Demo before you purcahsed + Read TOS, refund only if service is not working! even i did last week for clients those service was down!! you are downloading with filesonic its not our problem.

FileSonic servers are in HonkKong, our server gives low speed to JUST FILESONIC rest are fine!

Our server gives only less speeds from Filesonic download, rest all the higher... try with fileserve or with torrents..!! UPLOADING TO FILESONIC IS ALSO HIGHER!

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/k5fFW.png[/slide]

Check this! This is what you can get with choosing better file hosting. To get good downloading speeds use Fileserve or Torrents!!

+
Uploading speeds are better to all the file hostings!

+

People are loving our host for the best uploading speeds as downloading speeds are less at all sborg providers.. But consider Uploading! Here at WJ you will find only 2 host giving better speeds! One is our.

Take demos from other then complaint our uploading speeds are bad HUH!!

If you want better downloading speeds too then switch to RDP!! SIMPLE AS THAT!

jbisana17 : Find a host faster then myrapidleech and i will refund you! Uploading speeds must be higher as well as Filesonic as you want!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back