Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here 2 torrents are working on downloading.. how can you say that its not working?? try with other torrent it should work , Try Once Again

else make a ticket at client area, maybe you have fucked the settings!<_<
Now after 3 times, they're working ;)

Thanks and relax :)

But what about seeding?

I order for SBorg Basic & pay via alertpay but invoice status still showed unpaid hope its internal problem ipowerz kindly check it waiting for info.

Last edited:
what server should i choose if i upload my file on WUpload and FileSonic? what is the average upload speed and download speed in that server?

thanks!

Ticket #820362

replied and fixed

there are slots avaliable?

yes...

what server should i choose if i upload my file on WUpload and FileSonic? what is the average upload speed and download speed in that server?

thanks!

currently we are giving slots on US server which has some best speeds on fileserve but about filesonic and wupload you as they are european you should get about 2-5mbps of uplaod speeds

I order for SBorg Basic & pay via alertpay but invoice status still showed unpaid hope its internal problem ipowerz kindly check it waiting for info.

activated..

Ok, thanks ;)

Megaupload upload speed is too slow, how to make it better?

megaupload caps(limits) it's speeds for uploading and thats the reason for it

try it from anyhost and you'll get low speeds for megaupload

well i want to have an sBorg based in NL, cause i upload mostly to FileSonic and WUpload.. but i guess there are no stocks

thanks!

yes that right

your welcome

But what about wupload? Can I get please access to the transmission mask?
So I can control my own uploads like pausing them etc?

wupload is currently having some server problem because i see it's prob at many places but if you use it's ftp you may get a little better speeds

about transmission no we can't do that as on transmission there are torrents of other users too

Download is working with any private tracker.

Btw: Can someone please give me an invite for iptorrents please, I'd be happy.

Thanks and best regards,
inject0r

it seems that i cant download form IPT i've tried different torrents.. when i test the torrents from TL it works..

my error is http no respnse code 404 (IPT)

pls help me

@xiona_marie how about the seed? is it greater than leech?
if its new maybe wait more hours or pm somic he's the owner of sborg script try to pm him
go to sborg.us or search his thread here

@xiona_marie

maybe it must be some block for your user on ipt because i use only ipt and it works

try to PM a mod on ipt as kale4me suggested that should help you sort it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back