Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love to hear testimonials like that ^^^ !!! Gimme your site URL to add to our demo list, if you want, that is.

For anyone else using DDLCMS, please post your findings as well. I'm confident the script will do exactly what it's made to do -- to make you the most money, period.

I have been using DDLCMS for a while now and it seems excellent and packed full of features.

Also it seems to be actively developed and bugs/feature requests etc, are responded to quickly on there forums, so future versions should be even better.

when i try to install DDLCMS

I am getting

Warning: PHP-zip module is not installed or enabled. Self extracting installation cannot proceed. Please enable it and try again. If you do not have PHP-zip installed on your server

and i could not install... what should i do now

do u any idea from where should i enable this...

You have to have the PHP zip module installed for this to work -- this would require reinstalling apache and make sure that you check the box for ZIP, and also recommended to check are:

• Mcrypt
  • Pspell (optional but needed if you want the spell check "Did you mean" function to work for searches)
  • Zip
If you don't have the zip module installed you can always install using the manual method. Go to the download page, and download "DDLCMS_v1.0_Manual_Installation.zip" <-- or click this, and follow instructions file.

I got my 1st sale using ddlcms sharingzone $56.45 :)

I hope the noob that paid doesnt open a claim on paypal

Actually you should hope he does! :O Why? Because Payp*l's policy on disputes only applies to tangible goods (not services or egoods) -- the rest are closed in our favor. Shshshsh... keep that a secret though. ;)

Actually you should hope he does! Why? Because Payp*l's policy on disputes only applies to tangible goods (not services or egoods) -- the rest are closed in our favor. Shshshsh... keep that a secret though.

I've opened a few disputes on scripts and software and had it found in my favor. I bought some things that turned out to be crap and paypal gave me refunds

So we have an argument about webmasters lol, i know a lot i have been around websites for 20 odd years, i have done blogs eccomerce
forums add pages etc, i mess with graphics aswell. to say im a webmaster i wouldnt like to say theres certainly lots i dont know.
but im about to start a ddl site to go along with my forum i have looked at ddl cms and im unsure as yet because all the sites do look the same. for new people its fantastic but for me i want to custom my ddl to mach my forums look so i gess ill have to carry on searching. So to add my point somtimes us so called webmasters do want a little more or at least an advanced option. This is a good thread i see both sides of the coin, i will try all of your scripts and reply when im done on my choice. keep up the good work.

So we have an argument about webmasters lol, i know a lot i have been around websites for 20 odd years, i have done blogs eccomerce
forums add pages etc, i mess with graphics aswell. to say im a webmaster i wouldnt like to say theres certainly lots i dont know.
but im about to start a ddl site to go along with my forum i have looked at ddl cms and im unsure as yet because all the sites do look the same. for new people its fantastic but for me i want to custom my ddl to mach my forums look so i gess ill have to carry on searching. So to add my point somtimes us so called webmasters do want a little more or at least an advanced option. This is a good thread i see both sides of the coin, i will try all of your scripts and reply when im done on my choice. keep up the good work.

And the bump of the year award goes to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back