Where the heck it looks a cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh really , why it took you so many days to make a paragraph like this i sent u this thread link a while ago, i did not had proper db so gave u cpanel details u kid so you can get your db from a working site, you noob kids are such headaches these days, people can see who is stupid here, now stop bitching and gtfo ... got it?

dont lie idiot, you didnt sended me anyhting, i saw this thread today, i am not a nerd as you online each minute:)

...also the guy above here who called me a scammer saying selling free script. that recent search script is not free i have full rights to sell. those free recent search scripts are shit, put it on your site, you cant get traffic, put mine and in 2 weeks you have 2k a day from google

Oh.. sorry, I didn't realized you have RIGHTS TO SELL FREE SCRIPTS !
This is the Script Developer Profile at DP http://foru*ms.digital*point.com/member.php?u=366257

I am sure he will be happy to you know you is selling his script that he ALSO released for free at dleviet.com.

Your dumbass.

@wman, first of all stop using offensive language. We all know about mRAza, he is a well respected guy around here. Personally i know him, he used to help me when i had issues with scripts. So stop blindly blaming someone. He clearly said he is not familar with cpanel. you couldn't fix but your host fixed that means there is no problem with the backup.

Best solution is to work with him and get your site up and running fine. Now you are asking for a refund, you think that is fair? how can anyone be sure that you wont make a backup of his files and keep it with you?

Elite

Mraza gets ban 6 month because of this it will raise chaos.

His site is working fine and mraza got his money. Where is the problem?
Did you pay your host to fix the problems? No? Well then you paid for what you wanted a working site.

he didnt helped me fix it mate, he sold me corrupted files, and asked to delete my thread here with succes:)

and now he is ddosing my sites:)

very disappointed in wj admins

Mraza gets ban 6 month because of this it will raise chaos.

His site is working fine and mraza got his money. Where is the problem?
Did you pay your host to fix the problems? No? Well then you paid for what you wanted a working site.

if i sell you a corrupted backup then you dont have right to get refund back? come on poeple dont be cheap like this:)

he didnt helped me fix it mate, he sold me corrupted files, and asked to delete my thread here with succes:)

and now he is ddosing my sites:)

very disappointed in wj admins
damn it i request a ban for this guy wtf DDos , why the fuck i will do i dont have fucking time for this shit
WHERE THE FUCK I ASKED YOU TO REMOVE YOUR THREAD FAG? show proof

mRaza your so cheap, haha put my 110$ in your ass man you little cheap bastard and then asking in chatbox the admins for forgive with your talking,

this is not nice, he sended me corrupted files and got my 110$ and people here are taking his side:)

elitepirate my problem is not solved mate, he stole my money, and look mafiaw.com is it opening? he now ddos my site too:) i have 99% uptime and now after this thread:)

funny world

also he let the admins close my thread, and ban me on chatbox, this is not fair mate he got my money sended me corrupted files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back