Where the heck it looks a cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop calling me scammer people can see the fact now, you have everything working and you was upto scam, Loget where are you now?

you sold me, you didnt helped to fix the errors in sql == your a scammer

my hoster helped me after 1 week to fix things, you sell corrupted sql's

i wont reply anymore, i hope God will punish you scammer

WTF guys WTF, every week every day i see new scam new scam will you all stfu please even you guys can handle this situation by messenger or PM'S YOu guys are really pissing me and WJ off !!!! don't you think it's not a good idea to do in a public?

@mRAza, i can't even think you're a scammer and i beleive you, you are a great and respected guy in WJunction thats why you got the rank,

@wman, really? will you stfu first and stop calling him scammer? don't you think it's not an good idea to call a respected user scammer what proof you has he scammed you, don't you think you installed the database fuc*ing wrong? *DXS* already saying he will help you but you started ignoring him and saying your gay words *Scammer* huh

it's an waste of time man to get money back and i don't think in anyway mRAza is a scammer it's waste of time and will you delete the bullshit thread you made? about giving out database etc...! :@

GTFO Man fail n00b

CyberAff even mRAza was not able to restore the db, now after 10 days they want to help? why not then 10 days ago? now i dont need their help anymore. damn you people see respected member, then u think u can trust him, you cant even trust your family this days but ok:)

wman just shut up i did not even tried to restore this new backup, you was in hurry so i gave you an old backup i had that day, which i also knew may work or may not. that's why i asked you to wait and let me get cpanel details, then you can get new database and other backup, i did not even tried on your server with new backup to restore you did not provide me ur whm details..
Damn how many time i need to repeat this thing.

why you sell me a site if you have corrupted files then? why first get money and then send 40 hours later the files? even they were corrupted

AND WHY THE FUCK MY POSTS/THREADS GETS DELETED?

i did not sold you any corrupted site, i gave you working site cpanel to get your backup. your threads posts are being deleted because of your stupidity, now accept it and live with it.

1. i sended u 110$
2. then u sended me corrupted files
3. i asked u to fix it, you tried, but even you were not able
4. i asked for refund
5. YOU SAID NO I WONT REFUND ANYTHING

big scam, 40 hours later replying me with cpanel details which has also corrupted sql, but ok you scammed me big, i wont reply anymore, i hope u can buy a ice cream with my money and get stuck into your death

byee byee scammer

This'd be so much easier for us to understand if any of you two actually spoke English.

Take it to MSN and speak your goddamn Engrish there -.-

stop making story the day you purchased i did not knew r0ck has changed cpanel password, so i did not had recent backup and i offered you an old backup i had, but i was even in doubt if it will work, so i tried myself and well db was currpot.
so i asked you if you can wait, you told me if you dont get this in x hours you wants refund , i said alright, where i declined? i can show proof. but in next couple of hours i got cpanel details and sent u on msn , Site was online and working everything you got your backup yourself.

You tried now to scam me by asking 50$ from 110$ that you paid to return you because you dont like site or something else, Now you are failed to proof anything.

yes but he as friends with admins here he lets delete all of my posts

i made 2 threads with i will give mafiaw.com for free, he even let hem delete

mRAza your a big scammer, why you take my money if you dont have working files? the site never worked until my hoster fixed it 2,3 days ago

you did not fixed it

i dont care anymore, little kids here, i go byee byee wj

Your hoster just did a whm backup, what else he fixed, you was just not able to restore or i even doubt that site is working fine since the day you purchased from me, this is just a story.

yeah bye dont comeback

Right it has now got down to racist comments - I WILL NOT allow this to degrade further.

Thread CLOSED.

I am sorry guys but enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back