Shared WarezLegend.org - Cheapest Offshore Hosting - Shared and Reseller - 100% Uptime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vouch for Nirav....... Great support, bought bronze plan from him!
He personally helps on yahoo .......n ya....almost...everytime..u will ..find him ..onl9....
and.i paid..him through ..mobile..recharge.....and..in..1hr...my account...got..activated.........
Recommended...to everyone!!!!!

he's plans show that.. he doesn't oversells.. nor does he has downtimes.. so just a perfect host in my views.. ;)

according to the plan price is good.. also as said by many he's o9 almost the whole day n he has also provided u his cell no. so u can directly contact him too ;)

gr8. thumbs up ;)

he's plans show that.. he doesn't oversells.. nor does he has downtimes.. so just a perfect host in my views.. ;)

according to the plan price is good.. also as said by many he's o9 almost the whole day n he has also provided u his cell no. so u can directly contact him too ;)

gr8. thumbs up ;)

Yup, I never do overselling..!! I provide Full Support..

I vouch for Nirav....... Great support, bought bronze plan from him!
He personally helps on yahoo .......n ya....almost...everytime..u will ..find him ..onl9....
and.i paid..him through ..mobile..recharge.....and..in..1hr...my account...got..activated.........
Recommended...to everyone!!!!!

Nice to deal with u sir.

Using his hosting for 3 months...no probs at all

HIGHLY TRUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks John...

Signed up but nothing yet

I signed up a few hours ago and got nothing back. The paypal email came through but the welcome email hasn't. I don't know if its isp related for me or what.

Please disregard. Found all my setup information in the support area.

However the nameservers don't work at all. Tried them at Godaddy and NameCheap and neither one allows me to use them.

I signed up a few hours ago and got nothing back. The paypal email came through but the welcome email hasn't. I don't know if its isp related for me or what.

Please disregard. Found all my setup information in the support area.

However the nameservers don't work at all. Tried them at Godaddy and NameCheap and neither one allows me to use them.

Yes sir, I checked my whmcs there is some mail problem...I will solve it soon...

And i am happy that u got info in your client area and the name servers are :
ns1.warezlegend.org and ns2.warezlegend.org

Regards - Nirav.

I am probably the only one that has gotten poor service from this host. I kind of feel that it's both of us to blame. But I have chalked it up as a loss as I switched hosts cause he refused to refund my money. I just didn't feel comfortable with the support I may or may not have gotten.

So he got a free six months of hosting money from me.

I am glad others have gotten better service then I have but hey it had to happen sometime and thus it happened to me.

ALWAYS do reviews before picking hosts. Some are horrible some are good. It's up to you to do work. Also this host was new, you should of done a who.is before purchasing.

Edit, just found out this site was not even a host, it was a warez site.

hi nirav this is rahul...i bought the bronze plan and i am quite happy...NO downtime yet and speed is too gud...I hope it works perfect in future...I recommend this seller....:D

Hello Nirav,

I am looking for a WHM Reseller with following specs :

• Space : 3-5 GB
  • B/w : 10-25 GB
  • MySql DB : 100 or More
  • I will NOT Host More than 5 Domains under this reseller

I am willing Pay via 6 Monthly/Quarterly ( may even consider Yearly Payment for a good host ) Billing Cycle.

Can u plz Quote a suitable Price for this Custom Package ?
Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back