Shared WarezLegend.org - Cheapest Offshore Hosting - Shared and Reseller - 100% Uptime

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Sandin0 why do poke your nose into every shit. Can't you mind your own business. I have tried even your service and it sucks and even you had bloody downtimes initially and you don't think yourself a great hosting provider.

I have seen you spamming every thread. Mind your own business. You should be called as Sandinopammer

@ Sandin0 why do poke your nose into every shit. Can't you mind your own business. I have tried even your service and it sucks and even you had bloody downtimes initially and you don't think yourself a great hosting provider.

I have seen you spamming every thread. Mind your own business. You should be called as Sandinopammer

That's why we terminated your account for violation of terms correct?
Do not go bringing me into this when i clearly said "correct me if i'm wrong"
if you actually ask my clients or check my thread, we haven't had problems such as all these other kiddie hosts. We are actually a reputable (if you don't know what that means google it) company that has been around for quite a few years.

So please do not stick your nose in where it does not belong =)
This is your what, 5th hosting company because you can't find a good host since us? Correct me if i'm wrong but you were very made when we terminated you :)

And wow nice nick name :)

Anyways, i'm out of this thread, so don't even bother responding.

Bye!

You betrayed me saying I was using scripts because you wanted to avoid the compensation which you agreed to give when your host was down.

BTW this is my second hosting not 5th Just remember. To be frank in nearly three months I did not had any downtime apart from today. This is really great host ! Also I am really really happy that I left your Host a loooong.... time ago!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back