Status
Not open for further replies.
39 comments
im sure i have seen something that looks and sounds like this oh wait playsationedge
this looks exactly like the old one and blatant name copy

seriously if you cant come up with anything unique then it wont go anywhere

dude it still says this ffs
2w7lgxw.jpg

:|

Right with that resolved here is my review

Need a new favicon

I would suggest optimizing this logohover.png it takes awhile to load when you hover over it or make it load when you load the page and fixing it because when you hover over it the word edge moves over slightly

You need to make some custom headers they are all to do with games not warez it dont flow well

Need some better forum icons

Center this " [ Delete cookies set by this board · Mark all posts as read ]"

Hope this helped

Yea I had to make some MAJOR coding adjustments to this skin. I gues i didn't catch this one. Anyway I assure you we bought this skin from ipbcustomize (skinbox), since I'm to lazy to rip lol

hey nice looking site,the first thing that came to my mind though when the page opened though,is how does the Incredible Hulk fit with your forums name/warez... might wanna work on a new background for that to reflect WarezEdge , other then that i think looks good

Thanks,

It's warez, as in the shit we pirate. The banner constantly switches. How do you think a glorified traffic sign with arrows going in different directions integrates into a webmaster hangout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back